Chapter 14 Campfire

I woke up to something warm and strong around my waste. I couldn't move nor did I want too. So I just snuggled into it.

I felt breathing on my neck so I turned around.

Only to find and sexy sleeping Kyle. He was perfect he had the muscled but not to much muscled face. He had the soft and tan skin. He has a hard 8 pack that I just want to touch. His black hair is always in the I just woke up and I'm sexy look. And my favorite is his icy blue eyes that look right in you sole and make me melt.

I start to trace his 8 pack while biting my lip. I hear a groan and laugh.

I then kiss his neck then jaw up to his check then noise.

"Your suck a fucking tease" I heard a sexy sleepy voice.

I giggle and say " so are you cutie.

I then kiss his nose again and try to move away but he grabbed my face.

He smashed are lips together. I was shocked but melted into.

He pulled apart and I groaned " my turn" he said and flipped us so he was on top.

He proceeded to kiss my lips and then my jaw making me moan he then went down and kissed my neck where my mark would be and made me moan so fucking loud.

He acted like he was going to kiss my lips but moved and kissed my neck. "Who's a tease now" I said pouting

He bit my bottom lip making me moan and he sled his tongue in my mouth. I then flipped us over so I was now in charge. I smiled and he did to.

Zoe pov

Me and Zoe have been cooking all morning, but only for are pack. I mean what we look like cooking for the enemy.

When the cooks from the nightrider pack found out that we weren't cooking for them they yelled at us for being bad guest.

When we told them to go such a nut and they left probably to go do it to.

As we finish making the last of the food Levi and Mike came in and starting eating the food.

"Hey save some for other me fat so "Zoe yelled a Levi who had bacon hanging out of his mouth.

"Whatever"he said and swallowed the bacon then started walking to get a plate when he tripped and knocked over the flour.

The flour fell on Jo. It was all over her head and some got in her shirt. She screamed and yelled" you bitch" she then threw flour on Levi and Mike making Zoe laugh.

"Oh that's funny huh?" Mike said and Zoe nodded

"Is this funny too?" He said and cracked a egg on her head. " YOU LITTLE DICK"

"Babe I think we know that nothing on me is little" he said and winked making her blush.

"Whatever" she said.

"You guy got something- oh there a mind I will get it."

We look to the door to see Liz with the spray thing to the sink .

"Just stay still and get wet" she said then sprayed us and we yelped in surprise.

She then dropped it and ran when Dylan poured sprinkles all over her.

She yelled and then sprayed him with honey.

This started a food fight.

When we where done the kitchen looked gross so we left to take shower and laughed at what we did to each other.

Matt pov

I walk to the kitchen with my parents so we can eat and talk when I freeze.

I look in the kitchen and it look like boo the fool. I mean the kitchen was covered in food and the floor was wet and sticky.