Chapter 5 return pt 2

Liz pro

'''''''''''''''''

While Vi and Kyle are having a moment outside I'm in here being tortured. By tortured I mean all this ass wipes are acting like there the nieces people ever, like they will never hurt a fly they make me sick.I know that will change when they see Violet I can't wait because she promise I get to kick half of these asses later the other half goes to Jo. Anyway while I was in my own world I didn't notice that the shank other know as "Hannah,Violets slut brat of a sister." Was touching my man she is so dead.

Hey bitch get your HIV ass away from my man or I will beat the living day lights out of you I say. Who the f.... Hannah was cut off by Jo.

Jo's pro

------------

I see that thing named Hannah touching Dylan and Dylan looks grossed out by her touch but is to nice to say something then Liz yells and I smirk that that bitch was about to cuss her out so I stepped it.

Ooooohhhhhh nooooo you were not just about to cuss my girl out. I swear we have been here like ten minutes and I can't stand any of you and you guys reek of stupidity I mean what do you do at school.

This guy came up to Jo to calm her down but a loud growl came from Levi. You touch and I will kill you in a blink of an eye levi said with a killer glare.Hey I just wanted to help they guy said tell trying to touch her.

Touch me and I will rip off your manhood but its probably all ready so small so you won't miss it that much I said with an evil grin I turned to see Levi on the floor laughing and Mike and Liz holding it in, while is pack is laughing just like Levi, idiots i think to myself but can't help my smile a Levi smile just makes me melt.

Anyway stop acting I can tell you guys are the meanest bitches hoe ass fuckers I have ever meet.

What makes you so sure a random guy said.

I have proof I said in an duh tone. And what is that? the guy said.

I know her as the third in command and maybe Luna not to mention my BFF, you know her as your trainer or other known as weakest link ring any bells.

Violet and Kyle walked in and everyone stared at her, that makes her mad by the way. she really hates starring.

Violets pov

..........

I see everyone staring at me to I just snapped. what the fuck are you looking at you are getting on my nerves like if you going to just stand there say something.

Is your name Violet Benson? some guy asked.

Yes it is and what is it to you I said looking for the person the voice came from. I was then spun in a hug. I heard some growls from my pack and the person let go of me and stepped back.

I looked to she Alice ( the only one that was nice to me). It is okay it just Alice you guys there growls stopped. "Hello Alice it is so nice to meet you, thanks for being nice to are girl without you she would be more screwed up than she is now Levi said" Hey, I am not screwed right guys I asked my pack. The all start playing with there fingers. you guys are jerks. we all laugh.

Your way to weak to be third in command you can't be it's just not possible Hannah said. sweet heart I'm not weak turns out I never was .You guys have been telling me that for so long that I believed it . I thought if I believed it you guys would stop but you never ever did you ?just keep on hitting and cutting me for fun or when your mad. I looked at Kyle and he was shaking so much. I know he is going to turn soon, so I grab his hand. Then Hannah stomped off like the slut baby she is.

Kyle pov

I just wanted to kill this pack so much I would probably let Alice live because she was nice to my angle but the pack must die. Then I felt this tingly pleasure feeling on me i was shocked at first i kinda didn't want to look just incase the feeling leaves but i took a risk and I see Violets hand and we intertwine are fingers, I can't help but smile at how her hands fit in mine so perfectly i'm just so happy that i get the best girl as my mate,my wolf was smiling and howling to he always had a thing for her but is to proud and crazy to act on it.

I look at are pack and see that they hate being here. I open my mind to hear Jo yelling and hissing talking about how this is trip that most people will die and she will be the one to kill them. I close my mind so i can focus. I then began to speak. We are the Illusion Cliff pack and we are here to train you,your main trainer in Violet. I look at her and she is giving them an evil grin that will make a man wet his pants. I laugh at her while the other pack is scared for there lives or peeing on them self right now.

We will be like friends to you and help protect you. My pack tarted to cough and the idiot Levi said out loud "we don't like them" I glare at him and he steps back and say sorry. Like I was say we got your back. Oh and training is at 12:00.

Who starts training at that time someone says coming down they stairs.

I good pack I say to the person.

The person rubs there eyes and then stair at Violet?

Who is this he asked?

My third in command and soon to be Luna,Violet Benson.

Violet is that you, do you remember me I'm......

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger sorry its kinda short I got writers block.

So who's the guy and what is he to Violet.