How The Feelings Started

*5 years later* indont feel like typin it out so just add 5 to their old ages.

Princeton's P.O.V-

I've been having these strange feelings towards Ray. I lik- no love Ray. And more than a brother. I know that ray would never feel the same way about me. Antywayz...........I gotta get dressed for school. I got dressed in someblack skinny jeans a green tshirt and a tie die sweatshirt. I fluffed my afro to its normal size and i put on my black and green jordans. I looked in the mirror and tbh i look hella sexii. Then i heard my step mom yell at me.

Nicki- PRINCETON TUS AMIGOS AQUÍ (princeton your friends here)

Me-MAMÁ BIEN(ok momma)

Nicki- COURTNEY Y KAYKAY SUBE TUS AMIGOS AQUÍ

Did i mention that my dad married KayKay and Courtney's mom? Hmmm now you know.

KayKay- MOMMA WHY IS YOU SPEAKIN SPANISH ITS TOO EARLY IN THE MORNIN FOR THAT *yellin while runnin down the hallway*

All the girls and boys- KAYKAY, COURTNEY, AND PRINCETON GET Y'AL HAPPY GO LUCKY ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE WE LATE!!!!!!!

KayKay- SHUTUP

Me and Courtney get downstairs and she's wearin a blue tank top blue shorts and her blue jordans. If she wasnt my step sister i would date her and if i wasnt gay and all. After 5 minutes KayKay finally comes down in a green tank top and white shorts with green and white jordans. All the girls looked like that but Sydni had on purple Michaela had on white Sydney had on black. Tbh they all looked cute.

RayRay- FINALLY

KayKay- hello to you too

Roc- hi baby

KayKay- hi *they kiss*

Prodigy-Hi courtney

Courtney- hello Prodigy*hugs and kisses Prodigy*

RayRay- Hi baby *wraps arms around Michaela*

Michaela- hello Rayan *says with atitude*

Ray- What wrong witchu

(A/n- they missed the bus so they walkin to school)

Michaela- nothin.

Sydni- OMG I NEED A BF

Sydney- shutup Sydni

Ohh Ray Ray look so fine. He let his hair out today. He just look smexi.

KayKay- PRINCEYY WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

Me- Why you gotta yell

KayKay- idk its FUN A'F

Me- and why did you call me Princey you called me that like 4 years ago

KayKay- imma start callin you that now 😁

Michaela- Prince why you aint got no gf?

Me- I have my reasons

KayKay P.O.V-

I got lazi so i hopped on Roc's back. Even thought he like the youngest, he sexii smart and strong. 💪. We finally made it to school and we went to our classes. ALLL my classes are with Michaela, Ray, Sydney, and Prince. The rest of them have classes together. Our first class is history. I talked the whole time. This is like a preforming arts school so we throw in subjects like that.

Ms.Keisha- KAYKAY! Why are you talking in my class while im teaching?

Me- Why are you teaching while im talking?

Ms.Keisha- that's it you hav detention young lady!

Me- WHATEVERRRRRRR

*later that day*

LUNCH TIME

We is at lunch and the whole crew there all the girls who boo is in the crew sittin in they laps. Me and Ray eatin some tacos. Prod, Courtney, and Sydni eatin some chicken. Prince and Sydney eatin some salad. Michaela and Roc eatin some burgers n fries.

We all was talkin until somebody spilled their lunches all over me, Michaela, Sydni, Sydney, and Courtney. We turned around and found out it was...........

CLIFF HANGER

Please comment if you like it if you dont keep it to yourself. Ik its long but i think you might have enjoyed it. I have'nt wrote a book in a long time so i have to get used to it again. LOVE YOU MY AMAZING READERSSSSSS