Find Them Pt.2

Jay P.O.V

"Did y'all file a missing persons report for them?" Mickey asked.

"We called the police, S.W.A.T. Team, and the FBI ,but them bitches aint take our fuckin case." KayKay pissed off.

"BITCH DON'T KI-"

"Hello?" I asked speaking into the phone.

"You guys need to stay far away from Jaden Smith, Young Marqus, Christopher Moore, and Christopher Brown" the mystery person told me.

"Ummmm.............Why?" I asked confused because they just told me to stay away from my boyfriend.

"There working for their boss and the boss told them to come after you.....I gotta go tell your friends what I told you but tell no one else." The line then went dead.

"Who was that?" Sydni asked chiming in.

I told them what the person said and we all said the same thing.

"Who's the boss and what do they want with us....."

Prince P.O.V

Jaylin told me to follow her somewhere so I followed her down this hallway. I saw my baby, the boys and........Their first ex's?!?!

"Let's go girls," Jai said.

We walked inside and saw our worst fears.........Star, Beauty, Babydoll, and Ki'Loni...........and Willow?!?! Who else is here?

"WHY DID YO CRAZY ASS KIDNAP US?!" Ray asked yelling at his ex.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE RIGHTFULLY OURS NOT THEM OTHER BITCHES!"

Star P.O.V

Actually I wanted to torture them till they gave in or died. I'm fine with both.

"What other bitches?" Prince asked confused.

"You guys blew us off and ignored us whenever we tried talking to yall but always around them other bitches Jay, KayKay, Mickey, and Sydni. Y'all was rightfully ours.........." I said trailing off.

"GET OUT OUR DAMN SIGHT!" Willow shouted angry.

I'm going to get them.......

KayKay P.O.V

Mickey and Sydni left so it's just me and Jay. We decided to go to our rooms and go to sleep. I changed and fell into a deep sleep.

*3 a.m*

I woke up to somebody putting something over my mouth and nose. Soon I was unconsious.

Jay P.O.V-

I heard movements but I didnt think much about it. Then I felt someone put a towel over my nose and mouth and fell unconcious.......DAMMIT!

Mickey P.O.V-

While me and Sydni were walking home 2 people jumped out and grabbed us now we are somewhere and they juss knocked us back out.........

??? P.O.V-

We got them! YES! FINALLY!

-------. ----•-------------

Okaiii so I FINALLY UPDATED BITCHES!!!!!! I know some of yall neen waitin but whatevah. ANYWAYZZZZZZ

QUESTION TIMEEE!!!!!!

Do yhuu liekk da book?

Do yhuu want me to continue the book?

Am I doing a good job?

What do yhuu think is gonna happen next?

Okaiiiiiiii sooooooooo. I NEED SOME MOTHERFUCKIN COVERS FOR MY BOOKS. So if yall wuld politely text my kik: KayKay_0927 and send me da pic and your name I will give you FULL credit on the pic and da next few chapters will be dedicated to you!! Yay!! okaiii dats it KayKay out✌️