Answer Pt. 4

KayKay P.O.V-

Oh meh godd I dont wanna stay with tha fuckwad I call a daddy. Y'all prolly wonderin "ain't yo daddy Prince's daddy" HELL NO! This is for the illiterate bitches of america readin me and my friends fucked up lives. THAT'S MY FUCKIN STEPDADDY!!!! My real daddy a dick suckin hoe. Yeah my daddy gay. It's not that I don't like gay people. It's that he- Nevermind. You'll find out later. -__-.

Jay- Because what?! *mad a'f*

Nicki- Look you, Jay, and Prince are livin with y'alls real daddy because me and y'all stepdaddy movin.

Me and Jay- Y'ALL DOIN WHAT?!?!?!

Nicki- I got a new job amd I knew y'all wouldn't wanna move so I called y'alls Daddy and he agreed. Look we leavin tonight Prince already Knows. KayKay be good and stop cussin people out, and Jay make sure she don't get into ANY more trouble. Love y'all. *walks away* AND YOUR STUFF IS AT HIS HOUSE ALREADY!!

FML!! I fuckin hate her right now! The nerve of that bitch!

Me- Whatever!

Me and Jay walk back inside.

Jay- PRINCETON!!!

Prince- WHAT JAY!?!

Jay- COME DOWN HERE!

Him and Ray walk downstairs and Ray was on Princeton's back.

Prince- Yes Jay?

Me- Remember me and Jay's real daddy?

Prince- Yeah why?

Jay- We movin in with him

Prince- Ummm.....okay

We walk to his house. I pick the lock and it smells like sex, acohol, drugs, and ass. I see my daddy and some dude on the couch makin out. T'F?!

Me- AYO NIGGA! STOP LIP LOCKIN WIT MY DADDY AND GET A FUCKIN ROOM!

My daddy and the dude look up.

Chris- I thought y'all wasn't comin until tomorrow morning.

Me- well we here. Where is our rooms then?

Chris- Jay and KayKay y'all sharin rooms

Me and Jay- What the fuck?! Whatever!

Chris- And Prince you stayin in the room next to theirs.

Prince- Okay

We go to our rooms I hate this shit so fuckin much. Prince and Ray come into our room and sit at our desk.

Prince- Why don't you like your dad?

Should I tell him? Well he's my step brother. I guess I can tell him.

Me- I don't like him because......

Roc P.O.V-

Me and Prod was in the middle of a heated make out session. Then we got interrupted for the 2nd time today.

??- T'F IS GOIN ON?!

We turn around and look at ??.

??- ANSWER ME FAGGOTS!

Prod- Ummm........ Hi Daddy

Mr.Crippen- WHY T'F ARE YOU KISSING A BOY?!?

Prod- Daddy, I'm gay and Roc is my boyfriend. And I love him Daddy.

Mr.Crippen- I'm not gone have a fag for a son! Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house fag!

You're probably wondering where Mrs.Crippen is. Well she was killed by Craig's daddy. His daddy hates gays and he is hella violent. He killed his mom because he claimed that she was cheating on him. Me and Prod go up to his room and get his stuff.

Prod-*crying* why is he so horrible! WHERE T'F AM I GONNA STAY?!?

Me- Baby you can stay with me.

Prod- *sniffles* really bae?

Me- Yeah.

You see I live with my auntie who is constantly traveling. She wouldn't care. We walk to my aunties house and I go inside.

Me- AUNTY MICHAELA! UNCLE JUSTIN! IS Y'ALL HERE?!

Michaela- Nigga if yo high bright yellow ass don't stop yellin!

She walks to the front door. My aunty ain't that old. She loud, hip, hella funny, and she act like she 16. Even though she's like 25. My uncle like 26. They both is the same.

Me- Is it okay if my boyfriend stays with us?

Michaela- Why?

Me- His dad kicked him out.

Michaela- Aww well..... fuck yeah! Hi my names Michaela you can call me Michaela and my husband Justin (yes Justin Dior Combs or however tha fawk you spell his name) is comin inna minute.

We walk up the stairs to my room. As soon as I sit down I get a text from KayKay.

$piffyNigga-Roc

NerdyBitch👌- KayKay

Convo:

NerdyBitch👌: Nigga its ded a'f up in here. COME OVAH NOWW!!!!

$piffyNigga: Aight. Its me and Prod

NerdyBitch👌: Idgaf! We goin ta tha mall.

Me- Prod wanna go to the mall with everybody?

Prod- I don't care. *gets up to go change*

$piffyNigga: Okaii we goin 2.

NerdyBitch👌: Dats wssup! Meet @ tha park!

$piffyNigga: Aight!

End of convo.

Prod comes back fully dressed (they wearin what they have on. On tha cover) I lick my lips. He looks sexy.

Prod- *smirks* like what you see?

Me-hell yeah. Let's go

We walk to the park and see these crazy ass niggas.

Jay: Red crop top, black skinny jeans and red and black retros.

Kay: Purple shirt w/ hello kitty written in blue and white leggings with white toms

Mickey: Black mickey mouse t-shirt, black leggings, and black flats

Sydni: Purple t-shirt, blue jeggings and some jordans

Prod- KayKay?

Kaylin- What?

Prod-Where yo boyfriend at/

kaylin- Right here

Jaden walks over wearin some black jaens and a t-shirt. They kiss.

Me- Why are we going to the mall anyway?

Jay- Yeah

Kaylin- So that we can figure out what we wearin to Chrestina's funeral

Me- Aww

We walk to the mall which is down the street. KayKay, Jay, Prod, Ray, Sydni and Mickey go together ,and me, Prince, Jaden, Young Marqus, Jacob L ,and Twist. We walk to foot locker first.

Ray P.O.V-

We walk to hollister first. We spent about 3 hours trying to find something to wear. We finally found something suitable. (outfits on ppolyvore; SexyMisfit1). We go ot the front and we walk down the street to Jay and them place.

Jay- WE HERE!

Kaylin- DADDY AND MAN HOE WE HOME! I KNOW Y'ALL PROBABLY TO BUSY FUCKIN TO NOTICE!

We walk to Jay and Kay room. We all find places to sit. We decide to play truth or dare......the game were secrets are revealed.

*1 hour later*

Mickey- Prince, truth or dare?

Prince- truth i guess. not take any chances with you niggas.

Mickey- Ummmm...........Is you a virgin?

Wow that just came out.

Prince-*quiet*

Mickey- answer it prince

Prince-I'm..........

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

What will prince say?

Why don't Kay and Jay like they daddy?

Find out in tha next chappie. I'm half sleep typing this I know that I promised y'all I would update if I got 3 votes.

Votes:5

Comments: like at least one

Reads:idgaf

BYEBYE BABY SKITTLES, UNICORNS, AND RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!