Promise

Flashback 

Five years before

Tao P.O.V

 We where both just hanging out in Junmyeon's room waiting for him to come from school when Sehun just declared out of the bloom  "Tao let's make a  promise" 

"What kind of promise Sehunnie" I asked 

"A best friend promise duh"  he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world

"Okay what am I promising ?" 

"Promise me that we'll be best friends for ever  and that you'll never leave me" 

I never expected Sehun to say something like this. I didn't want to agree to a promise I know I was going to leave. I had only come to Korea to learn Korean better and learn Taekwondo with my uncle then I had to go back to China , I never expected to make friends but I'm glad I did. I never told Sehun this because honestly didn't have the guts. 

I knew I was going to break this promise but still I found myself agreeing to it.

"I promise" 

I never meant to lie but I don't want to see him cry and right now the guilt was eating at me.

"If you break your promise I'm gonna punch you in the face you know that right"

" And then I'm gonna hug you until you forgive me" I whispered

"What was that?" he asked " I didn't hear you"

" Ah it's nothing" I lied " Let's go play some video games"

Sehun P.O.V

    I got up from my seat,went to him and landed one right hook at his face. As I expected from a martial artist he seemed barely affected by my punch. He then looked at me surprised. Wait he expected me to run and hug him. I was about to land another punch then I remembered that the teacher is in the classroom. 

"Dammit" I muttered, I can't believe I let myself go like that. I turned to the teacher and bowed ninety degrees and apologized "I'm sorry for interrupting the class" The teacher just looked at me and said "Go to your I'll just talk to you after class".

Walking back to my seat I felt Tao grabbed m by the arm pulling me back me back into a hug then whispered in my ear "I'm sorry let's talk about this okay..please" 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, how could my tears betray me now of all times. 

I pulled away fro the hug, wiped my tears and let out a muffled "whatever" before walking back to my seat.The teacher had a dumbfounded look plastered on his face, he looked confused on what just happened and now everyone in class was now staring at me.Oh great, they probably all think I'm crazy now.

"What was that" Kai whispered

"Nothing.. I mean it's a long story, I'll tell you some other time" No sense lying to him right?

Kris P.O.V

So the bell rang signalling that it's time for lunch. Finally I'm starving! 

I followed Junmyeon because I decide to sit with him at lunch but he seemed to be looking for someone. 

"Who are you looking for" I asked 

"Why are you following me" he answered with another question.

"Can you answer my question?" I persisted

"Can you stop following me?" 

"Jumnyeonnie" I whined "Answer me" 

"Yah D-don't call me that and I'm looking for my brother jeez"

"You have a brother why didn't you tell me"

"It's not like you asked" he  said to me then he started to wave at someone 

"Hyuuuung,let's go eat I'm hungry plus you wouldn't believe what happened today" he beamed then he looked at me and his expression changed faster than a flash of lightning.

"Who's this fool" he casually asked Junmyeon

Excuse me 

I swear I saw Junmyeon's eyes tick but he just smiled at Sehun and said "Where are your manners Sehunnie"

"I must've dropped them let me pick them up, So hyung who's your new friend" he rephrased

Weird siblings  

"This is Kris and Kris this is my little brother Sehun"

"Can we go eat now I'm starving" the little brat asked

"Yea let's go"

"But first I have to show you something"the brat continued.He went for someone and dragged them over. "I made a friend"

A/N

That's it for this chapter . Hope you guys liked it.