A new friend

Junmyeon P.O.V

 So it turns out that Kris and I have Calculus together, at first I was a little skeptical about it but then I thought he's not that bad to be around. Other than his over use of sexual innuendos and him always being  a little too close for comfort he's actually a really  good-natured person, plus I only have to deal with him for one class.

We were sitting in class when a thought popped into my head "So how come you were in detention the  yesterday" I asked him. I was actually interested to know how someone got detention if they didn't even make it to class.I mean teachers could care less if you make it to their class.It was your choice if you didn't want to go to class and it would only hurt you in the long run.

"It's a funny story actually" he started  " When I arrived here last week I was so tired so I decided not to go to  class, since it was the first day and all but then I had to go to the Deans office which is where I met you hehe and he explained everything about what the school expects of me and everything you know like an orientation since I had just arriv-"

"I asked you how you got in detention I didn't ask for your life story" I interjected

"I was just getting there" he said then pouting afterwards

Wait did he just pout. That was adorable. He looks like a five year old telling his mom all about his day.I snickered at the thought.

"Don't laugh at me" he whined 

"Mianhae continue your story" 

"Anyways I decided to stay in the building a little longer than I had initially planned, I saw this person who I thought at the moment was a student at the school and he asked me what I was doing out of class, I told him 'mind your own fucking business loser', it turns out that the person I was talking to was Mr. Choi....not a student" he finished 

I started laughing like a maniac. He's not stupid for thinking that Mr. Choi was a student, he has a baby face and he's only been teaching for two years so he is actually pretty young but the fact that Mr. Choi ended up being his teacher is hilarious.

"Is there something funny Junmyeon" Mr. Choi turned from the whiteboard staring at us "I'm sure the whole class would like to hear"

"Uhm...I was just laughing at.. my mistake, Yea I made a simple math mistake and I thought it was really funny...haha" 

That was smooth I thought to myself very smooth

"I see" Mr Choi says turning back to the whiteboard.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. Kris looked at me and snickered. 

"Whatever Kris" I mumbled before getting back to the math problems I had before me.

Sehun P.O.V

I was sitting in class just observing the student specimen walking in class. I sat in the corner at the back of class as I always do. Sitting in the back never hindered me from learning plus sitting back here cuts me off from the rest of the class. 

I promised myself that I'd make friends this time around so maybe I'll give it a try. 

I scanned the room to see who I could talk to, everyone seems to already have formed their little groups already.

As I looked around the room I see a guy surrounded by girls and he seems to be a bit uncomfortable so I decided to help the poor soul.I actually remember seeing him yesterday, he seems pretty chill for the most part and I feel like I could get along with him.

I walk over to him and interrupted the girls 

"Hey girls do you mind I have to talk to my friend here" I asked quite nicely if I may say so myself

"Sure I'm not stopping you" one of the girls answered 

"In private" I added. They don't seem to want to move and I was getting ticked off "NOW!" 

I did try to be nice.

"Thanks"  he said "I've been trying to get them to leave but they're so damn persistent"

"No problem, By the way I'm Sehun" 

"I'm Jongin but you can call me Kai" he replied

"I know I'm going to sound like a five year old saying this but do you want to be friends"

"Yea sure" he said "and when it's break time we can play in the sandbox together" he joked

"Haha very funny" I said and  as I sat down beside him the teacher walked in. As he was about to close the door someone rushed in.

I couldn't believe who it was . It can't be him .I felt all the anger and sadness that built up over the years surface and at the moment I felt emotionally unstable. I was so angry and sad but so happy at the same time.

I stood up so I could get a better look and there's so denying that it's him

"T-T-TAO"I tested. I wanted to sound angrier but this was the type of anger that made your voice crack and puts you at the verge of tears.

He looked up and his eyes bulged and he replied "Sehun"

A/N

Yay I finally updated. So to clarify some stuff, this was the second day of school and on the first day neither Tao nor Kris attended classes as they were tired.

 If you have any questions you can ask me