Chapter 1

I'm reckoning the beautiful Amanda Seyfried can play Tara? Thoughts? x

Tara's POV:

I stepped out of my walk in shower, shivering slightly at the alteration in temperature. The mirror opposite me had fogged up with hot steam, and the black slabs of floor were slick with moisture. Carefully I stepped onto a fluffy rug by the bath across the room to ensure I don't slip while carelessly wrapping a towel round my long blonde hair and putting it in a turban. I don't care how many times Harry joked that I looked like a native, the turban is simply too useful to just 'ditch' it (as he so kindly put it)! I then grabbed my red fluffy towel from the heated towel rail and quickly wrapped it around my body, enjoying myself as my body slowly began to heat up again. I walked up to my sink and unfogged the mirror with the corner of my towel and admired my face.

I had quite gentle features, with soft cheek bones and my jaw line was only softly pronounced. My forehead wasn't very pronounced and my eyebrows were quite thin. And that Tara, is why you're you, and Harry's him! Harry took great pleasure in showing off his jawline to me when ages ago I'd accidentally admitted that a guy's jaw line was a turn on for me while I was drunk. I'm not going to lie, it still is, and fuck Harry for knowing it! However, my soft features were starkly contrasted by my eyes and lips. I had full, dark lips, that often looked like I was wearing a cherry lipstick. Furthermore, I had large light blue grey eyes that were rimmed by dark thick eyelashes, on both the upper and lower lids. But, looking in the mirror they were difficult to distinguish now, due to the lovely huge panda eyes I was sporting from going out to lunch today with some girlfriends.

"Lovely." I joked, looking at myself with humour. "With a look like that I could be a movie star." I winked to myself. God, talking to myself. The first stage of madness!

I retrieved the cotton pads and make up remover, and proceeded to wipe off the mascara and eyeshadow which had leaked all over my face.

"Love?-"

"Fuck!" I shout as I slam my head hard into the shelves above at the shock of hearing Harry's rasping voice.

"Love?!" He asked quickly, "are you okay?"

"Shit that hurt..." I mumbled to myself quietly. I hear pounding on the bathroom door now. "I'm fine Harry." I sigh looking at the state around me, moaning slightly at the pain in my forehead. "Just hit my forehead on the shelf above."

"I don't give a shit! Open the door, now!" I wrap my towel tighter around me, and unlock the door for him. He quickly barges into the room, scanning around the room, eyes widening when he sees the mess on the floor.

"Harry, there's no rapist..." I laugh lightly. He is sometimes too damn protective for his own good. I have a theory that he's away from his family for so long, he's kind of adopted me as a younger sister. He's the protective older brother.

Harry glares at me. "Well from the sounds you were making, there could have been!"

I laugh quietly and he continues to glare at me. "I'm fine hun." I smile, walking to him. I tucked a corner of my towel into the wrap around my body so it wouldn't fall and open my arms for him. He looks at me sceptically, still kind of cross. "Please Harry?" I pout. He sighs quietly and surrenders his accusing face, walking into my arms and pulling me into a tight hug in his strong chest.

"Don't do that to me again." He whispers into my forehead. I nod in his chest, squeezing him slightly. We stay like that for a minute, reassuring him that I'm here and fine. "Your mum would never forgive me." He jokes.

I giggle pulling my face from him slightly so I could look up at him. "You don't care Mr.Popstar?" I gasp, faking shock.

He smiles, not answering, before his smile turns to a frown, and he moves his hands from around my waist to hold my head firmly. "That's going to bruise love..."