Chapter 14

Tara's POV:

"Harry! For God's sake concentrate! This is the third time you've missed your cue!"

I felt sorry for him. Harry had been in a weird mood ever since we'd arrived in America. At times he had so much pent up anger I occasionally wouldn't see him for the whole evening, only to discover that he'd spent the whole time in the gym, boxing. In the daytime he was frustrated and distracted. Even the boys were beginning to go crazy with his lack of interest. Don't even get me started on the producers.

"I can't do this! I'm boxed up all day in some musty dank room and you expect me just to sing whenever you feel like it. I'm not a performing monkey."

"You're as close as we'll get to one." The producer snapped back. Harry was exaggerating. The studio they're in is gorgeous. I'd spent a full three hours just wondering around it, trying out the equipment and daydreaming when we'd first arrived. It was a form of paradise for me. "Take a break. You have twenty minutes. Boys kick some sense back into him or I'll be forced to do it myself." All the boys except Niall go after Harry. Niall joins me.

"Hey Clover. Whaddup?"

Niall just roles his eyes at me. "Shut up Shorty. You're hardly qualified to give out derogatory nicknames..." He trails off, laughing when I gasp and shove him as a form of punishment.

"What's wrong with Harry? I thought that Taylor begged for him to get back with her? I mean this is Swiftie we're talking about here. She doesn't do begging. So what's the problem?" I knew Niall didn't like being with Harry when he was cross, so the least I could do was make him feel useful to me. Honestly being a good friend... Not curiosity... Maybe a bit of curiosity mixed in... But only a little.

"It doesn't matter that Taylor wants him back if he doesn't want her."

I snigger. "Who wouldn't want her. He's male right?" Bloody hell, I mean, I kind of want her. She's hot as.

The corner of Niall's mouth twitches. "True. She's hot. But he doesn't want her. To be honest, I wouldn't date her. She's a nightmare, and I mean a nightmare!" He laughs. "You of all people should know that."

"At least she's honest." I shrug carelessly. "I think that's important." I remember back to when she'd warned me when I was becoming too clingy. She basically saved Harry's and my relationship.

"Why?" Niall asks suspiciously. "What did she tell you."

"Oh, nothing really." I tell him blushing. Damn cheeks. All girls know those moments, the ones where you beg yourself not to turn that beautiful tomato shade that all girls have worn, and yet, your cheeks betray you and colour not so gently to a strong pasta sauce red... Niall raises his eyebrow at me. "It was nothing." I spit out, stuttering slightly. Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a shit liar. "My God Niall!" I screech as he pounces on top of me, tickling me for all it's worth. "O-okay! I'll t-t, fuck! I'll t-tell you!" I scream. Man can that boy tickle. "She just warned me when I was becoming a bit to, you know." He once again raises his eyebrow. "Fine! I was apparently being a bit clingy!" I admit. Niall's mouth drops open, realisation crossing his eyes. "You okay Niall?"

"Yeah. You know he didn't see it like that?" He recovers.

"He recognised it?" I ask, blushing.

"Course he did!" He basically screamed. "He called me the same evening asking if you were okay because you were acting cold!"

"Huh?"

"Keep up you nana brain! He liked you at the time! That wasn't clingy. That was flirty!"

"I didn't mean it to-"

"Course you didn't! But he loved the attention!" I pause, still digesting the information. I know that he's becoming, well, closer to me, but I didn't realise it was as early as that. "He's always loved the attention you give more than anyone else. After every performance he looks for you if you're there. If not, he calls you." True. "He loves to impress you Tar, always has. When he first introduced us, he had already claimed you. Originally, I'd wanted to ask you out... He socked me in the jaw."

I look at Niall in horror. "What?"

"No need to look so horrified. You were pretty?" He mumbles lamely.

"Oh my gosh! When you walked into the door?"

"Yeah, you were so dense back then. And I mean even more dense than you are now." I slap him lightly. "Aww what was that for Tar?" He moans, rubbing his jaw.

"For being you."

"Ouch, burn." He chuckles.

Damn. Well, it was hardly like I was averted to a relationship with him. "Well Mr.Messenger Boy, go back to the young Mr.Styles, and tell him, that I demand that he woos me. I want to be flirted with. I want to be eased into a relationship. I want a first date, chocolates and flowers. He can't just skip one hundred steps because he's impatient. I'm not against a relationship with him, but he's going to have to make me love him in that way. I can't do it alone, and he can't scare me by jumping that far ahead ever again!"

Niall smiles. "Fair enough. I'll pass on the message." He gets up and starts to head out the door.

"Oh and Niall?" I call after him.

"Yeah?"

"Tell Harry to quit sulking. His mum would not be impressed."

He laughs once more. "Sure thing Tar."

"And it is not attractive!" I shudder.

He laughs, nodding in acceptance. Well. Problem sorted. Let the wooing commence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG AND THE UPDATE FOR BEING TOO SHORT. IT IS KIND OF A FILLER... ACTION IS COMING UP FROM HERE. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF HARRY WOOING? MY INTERNET'S SO HAVE TO TYPE EVERYTHING ON MY IPAD MINI :(

ANYWAY. PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT TWO OF MY NEWEST STORIES AND TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU PREFER?

I'LL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING, BUT THIS IPAD IS KILLING ME!

LOTS OF LOVE XXX