Chapter 3

Taylor's POV:

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked sweetly.

He gulps and turns to face me in their dingy hallway. "You do understand that I don't love her in that way, right Tay?"

I grimace. No, I'm jealous as shit but I'm not going to tell him that. "Of course, I completely get it. Why would you think that?" I pout.

He sighs in relief and runs his hand through his hair. "Good. It's just you seemed a bit... Uh, well never mind... But it's must I've known her since I was tiny and I'm so protective of her, other girls seemed to think I loved her, you know, in the other way... But I'm not, so we ran into a bit of a problem so I'm so glad you can accept it. It's just, she's so fragile but sexy that I have to look after her, you know? Otherwise guys would be with her, like, all the time!" He said quickly. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Sorry I talk so much shit, I just...-"

"Stop." I cut him off. I could use this. He seems to foolishly trust me. Let's see how much. "I understand how much you care for her, but how old is the poor girl now...?" I pretend to sympathise with him.

"Eighteen, but-"

"No buts." I tell him, starting to caress his cheek, kissing just underneath his pronounced jawline and sucking on it. "I was watching Tara today, and I know you look out for her, but you're keeping her in a prison making her live like this. We're going to a club tonight right?"

"Yeah." He mutters under his breath, squeezing his hands into fists.

"Let her have some fun with someone else. I think she'll enjoy it. Promise me, that you'll let her be this evening."

He pauses for a moment, waging mental battles. "Fine." He grunts. Leaning on the wall behind him.

"Oh!" I add. "Don't interrogate her tomorrow or beat up the guy she will sleep with."

"She won't sleep with anyone!" He rages. Ugh Harry's such a child. No wonder he's had problem sticking with a previous girlfriend. He clearly has a deep set of feelings for her, I don't care what kind. Time to tone it down.

"It doesn't matter Harry. Don't pester her in the morning..."

"You sure she'd want this?" He doubts. No. I'm almost positive she enjoys your protectiveness, every girl does. But he's young and can't know this. These two are too close for my liking, and Selena must have known they were close. I'll have to call that piece of shit tonight and have some words. If this relationship is successful, I'm going to have to also break up this friendship. More work means more money. She's sneaky, and she'll have to raise this bet if I'm going to continue.

"She's eighteen Harry. Let's go out to a dirty dance club and let her have fun. Okay?" He nods his reluctant agreement, and I continue to suck and nibble at the spot. He moans lowly and suddenly realises what I'm doing, pushing me away.

"Tay..." He complains. I batter my eyelashes at him sweetly, admiring the large lava red hickey standing prominently on his jaw line. I grab his hand and tug him back into the dining room to catch the eyes of Tara.

'Can I speak to you?' I mouth at her. She nods subtly.

"Excuse me, bathroom calls!" I laugh lightly at the table. They join in and nod allowing me to go.

Now for the second part of this plan.

Tara's POV:

Harry and Taylor have been gone for a while now.

"I don't like her." Gemma states.

"Shh hun." Anne reprimands her.

"God knows what she's doing to him."