Chapter 3

Jack's POV: "Hey!" Yo!" "Jack what's up?!" I heard as I walked into the O2L apartment. "Hey guys!" I yelled like a common white girl while being circled in a giant bro hug. We walked over into the living room area and sat down. After about 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. Everyone looked to me. "What? I'm already here so.." I said. "Oh we already know who it is.." Jc replied as he walked toward the door. Jen walked in first we all gathered around to hug here, then Andrea came in and we repeated the hugs and whatnot but then I saw a small figure being hugged by Ricky, and then Sam. Jc hugged her and moved out of the so that the figure was in front of me. She stopped and looked shocked, looking around at Jen and Andrea.

I was also in shock. The long brown hair, big brown eyes, heart shaped face. It was Channing Tatum...... Erm.. No. It was CallMeAwkward. Also known as Alice Gold. She was even prettier in person. I'd had a huge crush on her for months. I'd sit and watch her videos for hours. But now she was right in front of me. "H-hi." I stuttered out. God damn, Jack. Hi? Really? I heard muffled laughter from behind Alice. It was Sam and Connor with their hands over their mouths laughing. Way to make an impression Jack.

I should really get a medal for my awkwardness. Literally.

Hi guys. Thanks for the 86 reads! Share with your friends if they like thatsojack...and if they don't..why are they your friends? C; kidding but really. There may still be hope for them. Ily<3 comment, vote, follow? Idk.