Chapter 13

ALICES POV

Two words to describe my morning: awkward and perfect.
Perfect because I spent it with Jack, and we were finally together after the weeks that'd felt like months.
Awkward because Jack and I were standing in the hallway in front of Andrea, Jenn, and I's hotel room after they'd witnessed us kissing.

"What..."
"How.."
"When.."
Unfinished beginnings to sentences were exchanged between Jenn and Andrea.
"Look, we can explain later..." Jack started off.
I began to turn around to say goodbye, but Andrea grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the door.
"WHAT TO HECK?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! Andrea asked jumping up and down.
"OH MY GOD ALICE YOU NEVER CAME HOME LAST NIGHT."
Jenn commented.
"Stop. Right there." I said, laughing.
"We just fell asleep on the beach after dinner."

"Tell us everything!" Andrea demanded.
"Sorry, I would but I've got a meetup!" I replied grabbing my usual attire ( high waisted shorts and a band tee. Today was an All Time Low tee)
I ran into the bathroom and locked the door to grab a quick shower.

JACKS POV
We were finally together. Finally. After watching her videos for forever, and knowing her for weeks I finally got the guts to ask her out.
I was hesitant to tell the Boys.

I didn't know why. I suppose it could've been that this would be my first relationship, I didn't want anything to mess it up.

*ding*

My phone went of signaling I had a twitter notification.

"@narryJackFeels
@thats0jack kissing that skank @AliceGold_
twitpic.alskdosksndk"

below was a picture of Alice and I kissing in the hallway..

CLIFFHANGER!
Don't hate me.
Buuutttt, I need at least 5 votes and 4 comments for the next chapter.
I'm sorry but I don't know what you guys wanna read next if you don't comment!
I love y'all! Byee!- Makenna❤️