Introduction

I was so excited about attending the Halloween party at the high school I went to. I was told that there would be all kinds of activities. The ones that I wanted to do were the Scary Mazy and the Haunted House. The cool thing was that the house on Maple Street, which was roughly 1 block away from the school, was haunted and that was where the "haunted house" was set up.

I suppose I should tell you about myself. My name is Elizabeth Preciado. I have one brother and his name is Jaime. I am a sophomore and he is junior. I'm 16, I have red hair and blue eyes and I'm 5'4". Jaime and I's parents are strict most of the time, but they were never abusive...at least not to me, I don't know about Jaime :P

Anyways, even though my parents aren't abusive, I have a boyfriend who is. His name is Christopher Cerulli or "Chris" for short. He acts like a sweet kid when he is around my family and friends, but whenever he gets alone time with me, he takes advantage of it. When my friends or family ask me where I get my cuts and bruises, I just tell them that I ran into a pole or I tripped and fell on the sidewalk and scraped my legs. This has been going on for 8 long months now and people are starting to get suspicious.

When I am not being beaten by Chris, it was either by the football team or the cheerleaders. Just the normal stuff though like being pushed into the lockers, getting tripped in the hallway, punched in the stomach...you get the point. Jaime would always try to defend me, along with his friends Vic and Mike Fuentes, but they would always end up getting hurt and I told them to back off, which they gladly did.

Then out of everyone that hurts me and that I hate, only one name comes to mind...Tony Perry. That boy never abused me or anything, but he was best friends with my boyfriend Chris. Whenever Chris would beat me in public, Tony was there with him, just standing there and laughing at me. Believe it or not, the physical pain that Chris caused me was NOTHING compared to the MENTAL and EMOTIONAL pain that Tony caused me. I just hated that boy with all of my guts.

Tonight was the night that I was going to break up with Chris. I didn't know where, when or how, but I was going to do it. I was going to leave all of my pain, suffering and problems behind me...or so I thought...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ELIZABETH (Imagine her with blue eyes)   ------------------------------------------->

Just to let you guys know, I have NOTHING against Chris. He really is a total sweetheart, but I just wanted to make him mean in the story...I love Motionless In White and I love Chris so DON'T HATE PLEASE!!