Chapter 17: Scares and Fights

Astrid's POV 

It was Monday morning and our alarm went off. I opened an eye and turned it off and saw it was 6:30am. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I felt Hiccup move and pull me close to him. 

"We need to get up." He said. 

"No.." I said in a groan. I heard him sigh. 

"Astrid..." 

"What? I don't want to go to school. I'm gonna get laughed at all day." 

"No you won't." 

"Yes I will." I said sitting up. "Hiccup, someone video taped them pouring the punch on me at the dance on Friday. They posted it on our school's website." I told him. 

"They did what?!" Hiccup asked sounding mad. I looked at him. 

"Can we just stay home today." I said with a sigh. 

"Okay." He said. He kissed my head. I laid back down with him. 

"Why do they get joy out of making fun of me?" I asked. Hiccup sighed. 

"I don't know Astrid. They're just being stupid." He said. "But I love you." He told me. I smiled at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hiccup and I spent the day just lazy. We watched movies and ate junk food. We ordered pizza for supper. Toothless and Stormfly were playing together with their toys. We took them for a walk. 

Later that evening, we were in Hiccup's bed and watching another movie. Hiccup got on top of me and started kissing me. He kissed my jawline and my neck. I felt his hands go up my shirt and undo my bra. He lifted my shirt off and removed my bra and started kissing my chest. I started to breathe a bit heavily and felt him tug at my pants. I lifted his shirt off and soon we were fully exposed to each other. 

A lot more happened that night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about a month and had missed my period. I was terrified. But I hadn't experienced any other symptoms. Hiccup was gone for a little while so I took a walk to the drug store that was near by and bought a pregnancy test. I paid for it and left. I got back to the house, locked myself in the bathroom and took it. I waited a couple minutes and than looked at it.

Positive.

I stared at it and put a hand over my mouth and shut my eyes feeling some tears fall. I heard the door of the house open and shut and I heard Hiccup's voice calling for me. I quickly put the test in the box and buried it under some other garbage in the garbage can. I looked at myself and got myself to stop crying and fixed myself so it looked like I hadn't been and also washed my hands and such. I headed downstairs and saw Hiccup in the kitchen with some grocery bags. 

"Want some help?" I asked walking inside. He looked at me and smiled. I walked over to the counter and he kissed me. 

"Sure." He said. 

I helped him with putting everything away and than went upstairs and called the doctor to make an appointment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later at the doctors I was sitting in the room waiting for her when she came in. 

"So, what seems to be the problem." She asked. 

"I think I'm pregnant." I told her. 

"You think, or you are?" She asked. 

"Well, I missed my period and I took a pregnancy test at home, and it was positive. But I wanted to be absolutely sure." I told her. 

"Okay." She said nodding with a smile. "I'm gonna need a urine sample, and have to take some blood as well." She told me. I nodded. 

It had been a couple of hours and she finally came back with the results. 

"Alright, Astrid. You're not pregnant. All the tests we took state negative for pregnancy." She said. 

"Than why did the test I took say positive." I asked. 

"It happens. It's not uncommon to have a false positive." She told me. 

"Thank you." I told her. 

I got my stuff and left. I got into my car and let out a sigh of relief. I got back to the house and went inside. 

"Where were you?" I heard Hiccup's voice come from the living room. I looked at him.