Burnt Raspberries

I woke up from my slumber to an alarm clock playing Circus by Britney Spears. This was my favourite song, and I enjoyed waking up on a good foot, especially when today would be so important. Today is the competition for music, and I really couldn't wait to blarp in front of close to 1 million people.

I compacted my body into a tight ball and rolled down the stairs. This was a much more effective way to go down them. Trust me. I've done research. It is much faster and also as a bonus you can check to see if it is real life because you still can feel pain.

I poured myself a bowl of nails, and packed myself some tacks for snacks in case I got hungry. I added a little extra to the bag for Frank.

I got dressed into a wet suit, then I put on my button up shirt and dress pants. I spent all night attaching more razor blades to my tie, just as the teacher suggested we should. I wanted to leave a lasting impression on everyone, after all. I tightened my tie, leaving cuts on my hands.

Beauty is pain, Gerard. Beauty. Is. Pain.

I grab my bag of the sofa, being sure to remember to grab the tacks off the table so that I wouldn't starve later.

I walked to school with a brisk to pace to make sure that I wasn't late for the bus that took us to the competition. If I was late I knew that they would locate me and hit me with the bus as a punishment.

I arrived at school about 10 minutes early, and went directly to the music room.

Much to my surprise, the music teacher had actually shown up. She carried around a large bag with large holes in the side, with blue pills spilling out the opening. She noticed that this was happening and she placed her hand underneath the waterfall of blue. She took her handful of pills and shoved them into her mouth, chewing loudly.

"Now class, get the fuck on the bus." She said. You could see the remains of the pills on her teeth. They were covered in the chalky blue substance. She gagged slightly and spat out a small amount of stomach acid onto the floor. "Let's go, you dragon faced shits."

I located Frank with the chip I had placed on him when I inhaled him yesterday.

"Did you know that vitamin d relieves pain and fatigue? But of course, you can always snort some cocaine if you wanted to do that."

Frank turned around and his face lit up like the sun. I took the light bulbs off of his skin, because they could have been damaging, and he looked quite sad underneath.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I can't go to the competition." He said, looking like a pouty three year old on meth.

"Well okay."

We stayed there in the music room for 3 hours staring at a wall.

"We can probably go to my house or something." He said, breaking the silence.

"Where's that?"

"In my assho- I mean I live in someone's backyard. It's my parents."

We walked to Frank's asshole lazily. We stopped for ice cream on the way there. We both settled on having cashew and bean ice cream with barbecue sauce on top. Man did it taste good. The coldness of the treat made me extremely happy. It felt like I was eating gelato and not ice cream in the slightest.

"So what do you want to do?" Frank asked after he was done his cone.

I got distracted by the remnants of ice cream on his face. I swiped them off and put them on his neck, leaving 2 little lines that looked like fresh skid marks on white cotton underwear.