the carved stars

CLARY'S P.O.V:

First it was Will. And then Abby. My two little babies. Taken by the one I fear the most- Sebastian. My brother, the psycho, the mad killer, any horrible name would work for that blood sucking beast. And I knew he would come back for more. But most of all, I fear he will do the same as last time- take jace until he gets a hold of me. All he wants is me- he is always wanting, never needing. He is a monster ,and me and Jace will be sure to destroy him, once and for all. Because if I don't get my kids back, the whole world is  going to be in fire and ashes.

Jace and I were in an apartment we recently bought. Of course it has a glamour, but the inside is breathtaking. There are gold walls with decorations as if we had all the money in the world, but we really don't. And there are also 4 bedrooms- one for Abby and Will to share, but they weren't there because Sebastian kidnapped them. Remember your prioritizes, I remember the note attached to the crib said that. My heart sunk and I instantly started sobbing in my pale arms. Jace heard me and ran over to me, trying to soothe me, but I wouldn't calm down. I remember it now as a big nightmare, one I wish never happened.

There are two extra rooms, and the biggest and best if all, is our huge bedroom. Purple flowers outlined the green wall, and I was painting our whole family on the wall, but with Sebastian having Will and Abby, I was too upset to paint anymore. The rest of our apartment was like a regular house, it had a few bathrooms, along with a weapons room, an art studio, a kitchen, living room, and Simon's favorite room- the game room.

But no one has visited besides Simon, everyone was preparing for another war with Sebastian.

Since there were too many problems with Sebastian and Jace, I told Jace to stay near me at all times, just in case he would get kidnapped again- I couldn't take any chances. With Sebastian on the loose, anything bad could happen, and one already did. If Jace was gone too, I wouldn't be able to cope with myself for not protecting him enough so I had to make sure he was near me like a magnet every single second.

"Jace, do you have a plan yet?" We needed to come up with a plan to get Will and Abby back, quickly. My mind kept drifting off to another thought though, and I couldn't force myself to focus enough. I was so out of focus, I didn't even see that Jace wasn't at my side. "Clary, come quickly." His voice sounded distant- this was the one time he wasn't near me.

Bad mistake.

When I arrived in the weapons room, I searched for jace but saw nothing. My heart started to beat faster and it was bulging out of my chest. Where was he? "JACE?" I yelled through the apartment, heart racing. "Over here." Jace grunted. I ran immediately to the room where Jace lay on the floor. "Jace, why are you in the bathroom?" He stiffly turned over to his side where a big gash was. "By the angel, what happened?" I rushed over to his side, already putting on a ton of iratzes. Jace sharply inhaled as all of the runes I put on disappeared. "Jace, did you get hurt with some demon weapon or something?" I got even more worried, hoping I wouldn't hear what I feared. "I don't know, I was bending down for a sword when something jabbed in my side in the weapons room. I turned around, but saw nothing. After I called for you, I was loosing blood fast so I dragged myself into the bathroom for my stele. Don't ask why it was in here. But I don't know who stabbed me in my side, but I have a theory." He looked at me, and I could see he was in major pain. "Jace, I'll be right back." I sprinted to the weapons room and searched for a knife. "Ah-ha." My hand grasped a knife, and as soon as I saw carvings with designs in it, I knew who it was. Stars were carved into the handle, and I saw writing. Call me Jonthan. Or Sebastian. Just know that when I come, you'll be calling me your brother. I dropped the knife as I knew who did this- that little bit**.

"Jace, Sebastian did it." I broke the news to Jace, even though he probably knew that already. "Suprize. Clary,  I am loosing blood fast so come here." I slowly walked closer. Jace grabbed be and squeezed me tightly. He soon starting kissing me. Jace kissed me as until he took his last breath. "JACE!" I screamed my lungs out, hoping it wasn't too late.