The lost soul

Clary's p.o.v:

I stared at Jace's face. Pure pain clouded in his eyes as he dropped down onto his knee's. He clutched his stomach as if it were falling out of him, and grunted.

"Cl-clary. Wh-" His face wiped clean of pain, and all I saw was his eyes. His eyes turned pitch black, like all the nights Jace and I looked up in the sky.

Except this wasn't Jace.

It was Sebastian-and I knew it.

Jace's skin disappeared into Sebastian: fading into the light. His pale hair turned white blonde, his golden eyes turned dark, and his attitude was much darker.

"What do you want Sebastian?" My eyes glared with anger.

"Why do you think? I came back to fight you. And now, its time." Sebastian grabbed his sword from his back pocket and it beamed in my eyes, blinding me.

Being blind for thirty seconds or less was a faulty move.

Sebastian attacked me from behind, or so I think so, and slashed his sword along my legs. I collapsed on the cold cave floor in great pain. Blood poured like buckets onto the ground.

Next thing I know, I can see again and Sebastian is on top of me.

"Time to die." I feel his sword graze my neck and the sword slits my neck.

My breathing slowed down, my heart stopped beating, and my whole life stopped. I was dead.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

That was a SUPER short update, but its better than nothing-or is it??

Did Clary die? 😱😱😱Find out next update!! (which may not be for awhile)😱😱

pickles