A new beginning, a new life

Jaces p.o.v:

The next few days were dreadful. It was like living in a nightmare.

I couldn't think straight, all I could think about was Clary. It was all my fault that she was dead, I couldn't get to her in time.

Jia told me not to blame this on me, for it would be a burden I wouldn't need to carry.
But still, I took the blame- this was my Clary, and if I lost her, I would of course blame myself.

Both Jia and I researched about how to get Clary back. We couldn't do anything; our only choices were using dark magic, or summoning an angel to resurrect Clary. Which, were both against the law.

Getting Clary back won't be easy, but I will do it at any cost.
Even breaking the law.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Sebastian's p.o.v:

I stared over at my dead sister's body for about the hundredth time this week.
All I have been doing is thinking about how my plans were ruined-clary was needed, but I had killed her instead.
But then it hit me, I can get Clary back.

I can summon lilith, with the little strength she has, and get Clary back. Except Clary will be more like me, which is even better.

Slowly, I pick Clarissa up by her waist and hoist her up into a portal I created. We go in together, brother and sister at last.

I've been in demon dimensions long enough to know where lilith would be. I pick up the pace with Clary as I run over the hot surface. Gravel crunches underneath me, burning in ashes once they hit the ground.

I look around to find my real mothers home.
Jocelyn never was my mother, but lilith was. Lilith has given me a new life, one I wouldn't have ever gotten with Jocelyn.

Hurrying up the steep hill, a drop of sweat crosses my face. Hastily, I wipe it away, and soon enough, I'm swatting at sweat that goes across my face.

I arrive by this familiar tower, dangling in the air.
"Its almost time, sister." I whisper in her ear.

-•-•--•-•-•--•--•-•---•-•---•--•---•---•--•-•---•--•--•--•--•

I arrive at the top floor, where a ghostly like tomb lays. Fog covers the top, and beneath it all is a blood like color. Surrounding the blood water is lilith, unconscious, with very little strength. She will give away all her strength to bring Clary back alive, but I know she will do it for her son.

"Mother, I am back. And I need you to bring back my sister Clarissa, we have a big future ahead of us." A smile travels across her face, but she does not answer, only nods her head in agreement.

Lilith waves her hand towards me, summoning me and Clarissa. I walk steadily towards her, holding Clary out.

Gently, I place clary next to lilith, in the blood like material and leave. I know mother will this right, she has never failed me.

The next few hours, I sleep, every so often opening my eyes to check for any creatures. Nothing has come across me, not even a demon.

I shake myself awake and stalk back to the elevator. Going up a few floors, I finally reach the right floor.

I know its about time, its this feeling that has spread across me. Clarissa is back, and she will happily take with me in a few short days.

As the elevator closes and goes back down to the first floor, I approach lilith. Her eyes are closed, and the color of the water is now a murky white. 
Laying next to her is not Clary, its the new Clary.
It will take a few minutes for her to awake, for Clarissa to become like myself.