9

2 weeks later

Alexus POV

I wake up and stretch. I'm sore from being pushed down the stairs. I force myself to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I put concealer on my bruises. After Adian and Dom left, I've had no one to be here for me. My moms gotten worse and her fiancé abuses me too.

I haven't ate sense the boys left. I've barely slept. After I'm done putting on my concealer, I walk out of my bathroom to my room. I grab my lulu lemon leggings and my old soccer sweatshirt. I slip on my black and grey vans.

I walk outside to the bus stop. I wait there and look at my phone.

I see Kegan's car pull up and he rolls down the window. "Alexus, get in the car its about to thunderstorm." He says. It was already raining a little. I walk slowly to the car and open the passenger door.

I look down at my feet. When my moms fiancé pushed me down the stairs, I sprained my ankle so it was wrapped. "Thanks Kegan." I say. He looked at me and stopped the car. "Alexus, something's wrong." He says. "Yea Kegan. There's a lot of things wrong." I mumble. "Can I please ask what?" He asks. "Just get me to school." I say. He looks at me, punches the dash board, then gasses the car.

We get to school and I quickly get out of the car. Kegan gets out behind me and slams his door shut. He walks past me.

I quickly go to find Cassie, Jake, and Blake. I see them standing by my locker. Blake kisses the back of my head when I begin to spin my locker combination. I open my locker and turn around. "Hey beautiful." He says. "Hi" I say looking down. "I love you gorgeous." He says. "I love you too." I say.

He picks up my face and looks at it all over. "Alexus. What happened?" He asks. I quickly cover my face. "Nothing." I mumble. "Alexus, the bruises are getting worse. You might as well tell him already." Cassie says. "Damn! Alexus looking fine today." Caspian yells. I keep my face in my locker but flip him off.

"Tell me what?" Blake asks. "Nothing." I say. "Alexus, I love you. Please tell me." Blake begs. "My mom and her fiancé beat me." I mumble. He somehow heard it and gave me a tight hug. I looked up at him. Jake looks over at me. "You have a black eye." He puts his thumb over my eye and rubs it.

"How's your ancle doing?" Cassie asks. I put up my foot and show her the wrap. "What happened to you ancle?" Blake asks. "Chris pushed me down the stairs." I say. "Chris is her moms fiancé fyi." Cassie adds. I slowly nod my head. "How long has it been sense you ate?" Jake asks. He picks me up. "It feels like you've lost 30 pounds." He adds. "Its been a month. I mean I've had a few little things here and there but yea." I say. Blake picks me up. "Alexus you are so light. Your eating. Us four are gonna go out to eat tonight and your gonna eat." He says.

"I can't tonight." I say. "How bout you guys just all come over to my house and spend the night." I say. "Was already planing on it." Cassie says. "Well cass your always over." I say. "I don't know where you live and I don't know if my mom would let me come over." Blake says. "Just come with me. My dad can drop you off with me." Jake says. I nod.

The day goes by fast. When the last bell rings, I walk quickly to my locker. I start to spin my lock but somebody pushes me into my locker and holds e there. "Heard you been talking shit about me miss american." Caspian says. "You heard wrong." I say and manage to spin around and get out of his grip. "Throw a punch miss american. I dear you." He said. I had no problem taking the boy down. I threw a punch and watch him fall to the ground.

I walk outside to Cassie's car and get in. We ride to my house quickly and Chris is waiting outside. "Alexus!!" He screamed. We parked the car and got out. He walked and got in my face. "Get out of my way." I say. He answered with a no and slaps me. "Ok fuck it." I say.