Wanted?!( A Hunter X Hunter Fan Fic And Illumi Love Story)

Intro:

This is my second hxh ff and I would like it if you also read my first(it is called:purple eyes).

Main character:

Lanya, 22 years old.

She has a great relation with machi, they consider each other as sisters.

Looks:

She has dark brown hair.

the left half is a braid, the right half is loose.

She also has brown eyes.

She usually wears shirts with shorts.

Lanya's personality:

She has a short temper and therefore is very dangerous.

Also she is a very good nen user, she was able to fully use nen from her 10th and has become better ever since. She can be very mad or very happy but that are the only two emotions she ever shows.

But maby she has found another emotion..... Love.....

Nen:

When she was born her aura nods in her eyes were already open so she could already use gyo.

Because of that she could learn nen faster and better.

She has manipulation nen and can manipulate the air, so she can simply give you a slap in your face with the air.XD she is very strong!!!

Relations with phantom troupe:

Chrollo: they get along well but nothing special. Even then, machi has been planning for years to make them a couple. Chrollo likes Lanya but she is in love with someone else.....

Pakunoda: she isn't very liked by lanya and they don't talk much just to prevent fights.

Shalnark:

They also get along well, mainly because of lanya being interested in his nen ability. Secretly he has a crush on Lanya but nobody knows.

Nobunaga:

They get along normal.

He has tried to teach lanya some sword fighting and she appeared to be pretty good but she doesn't really like it.

Feitan:

They really get along well but they manly train together.

Franklin:

They don't really talk that much but manly becaus of a very big fight a couple of years ago, he still has a scar on his left upper leg from their fight.

Bonolenov&Kartopi:

They mainly don't say much and don't really talk with alot of phantom members.

Uvogin:

They didn't say much to each other because of their short tempors, if they talk it manly causes alot of dangerous situations.

Omokage(from phantom rouge(movie)):

They got along pretty well but he left very quick so they didn't really bonded. But if he did they probably would get along well.

Hisoka<3:

They get along well but mainly because of his contact with Illumi and the zaoldyeck residense. They often sneak in there and stay there for a few days.

She already knows every family member, and she is concidered a very good friend of the zaoldyeck residence.

Relations with zaoldyeck residence:

Illumi: they are like best friends and they get along very well. So well, it worries Hisoka, Machi and mainly Chrollo.

Kalluto: he doesn't really say much...

Kikyo&Silva: they sometimes concider Lanya as their own child, especially because of Lanyas enormous power. They would like Lanya to become an assasin and become part of the family. But she has other plans.....

The rest of the family: have met Lanya, but never bothered to have interest in her.