Chapter 3

As I enter the kitchen I hear someone talking about me.

"Who does that bitch think she is thinking she's the Alpha's mate?" A girl says.

I walk into the kitchen and grab the cereal and milk. The girl looks at me and makes her way to me.

"Hey Bitch! You think your the Alpha's mate? Well, your wrong! He's my mate! So, back off!" She yells and saunters off. I eat my cereal in silence and when I'm done, i wash my dishes. I walk back to his bedroom and open the door to find the girl and Daniel making out. Daniel looks up at me and rushes to get up.

"Callie! I can explain!" He says.

I simply mutter a 'Sorry' and walk out shutting the door behind me. I walk to an empty room and shut the door. I lay on the bed and cry. I cry for a while until I hear a knock at the door.

"Please go away." I says softly to whoever was at the door. The door opens to reveal a girl around the age of seven.

"Are you okay, Miss?" The little girl asks.

I sniffle. "Yes. What's your name?" I reply.

"I'm Ari!" She says smiling.

"Well, I'm Callie." I reply smiling as well.

"Your the girl my big brother was talking about!"

"Big Brother?"

"Yea! My big brother, Daniel, talks about you a lot."

"Oh. Will you help me find him?"

"Sure!" She leads me down the hallway and back to his bedroom. "We're here!"

"Thank you." I knock on the door and walk in.

"Callie." He sighs. "I'm so sorry I promise! She forced herself onto me."

"It's fine, because we aren't mates." I say and my heart breaks into tiny little pieces.

"Callie, we are mates." He grabs my hand. "Can't you feel the sparks?"

"I can. If we are mates then..." I pause to think of something. "kiss me." After I said those two words his lips were on mine in an instant. He kisses me roughly . I kiss him back before pulling away for air.

Steamy! Ooo la la~ I'm so weird. I hoped you guys liked it! Next chapter will be up probably tomorrow! Btw Pic at the top is Daniel!

Love you guys!

-Sally