Chapter 7

"Can you get me a huge tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream? Please?" I say fluttering my eyes at him.

"Sure. I'll be right back." Daniel says. As soon as he leaves I get out of the bed and walk over to the closet. I open it and pick out an all black outfit.

'Can we get our hair dyed black?' I ask Lilly, Jaylene, and the angelic voice.

'Sure!' They respond. I hop on the bed and Matt comes in with the tub of ice cream. I take it from his hands and start eating it.

"Uhm. Daniel, can i get my hair dyed black?" I ask while eating my ice cream.

"Yeah Sure! Black would suit you." He says. I hug him and kiss his cheek. I grab my tub of ice cream and walk down the stairs as Daniel follows me.

"Where is the living room?" I ask.

"To your left." He replies. I turn left and soon enough I'm in the living room. I sit down on the couch and put on a movie.

I get bored and turn off the movie. I look around and see a stereo. I run up the stairs and grab my phone, the one that Matt insisted that I get one, before running back to the stereo. I plug in my phone and play Stitches by Shawn Mendes.

'I thought that I've been hurt before,

But no ones ever left me quite this sore,

Your words cut deeper than a knife,

Now I need someone to bring me back to life,

Gotta feeling that I'm going under,

But I know that I'll make it out alive,

If I quit callin you my lover,

Move on~,

You watch me, Bleedin till I can't breathe,

Shakin, fallin onto my knees,

And now that I'm without your kisses~,

I'll be needin stitches...' I sing along until the song ends.

I look back to Daniel and see him looking at me smirking.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Want to go shopping?" He asks.

"YES!" I scream. He grabs his car keys & leads me to an all black car. We get in and drive to a mall. When we arrive I run into the mall and scream. Daniel walks up behind me.