Chapter 6

"No.........." I say sadly.

"I'll have some of my warriors go out and we'll visit another pack." Daniel said. I hugged him in thanks and grabbed his hand. I lead him to our room. I let go of his hand and jumped onto the bed but the bed sprang me on the floor. I was in mid-air when I felt like I was flying. I looked over to Daniel and his eyes were wide.

"C-Callie, you have wings!" Daniel said in shock. I look in a mirror and see big black wings on my back. I scream and run to Daniel.

"Help me!" I sob sadly. I hug him tightly and feel my wings fold up.

'Do any of you know how to get rid of these wings?" I ask frantically.

'I know, but it'll hurt. Think of the wings disappearing.' An angelic voice says.

I do as she says and a second later I'm screaming cause of the pain of the wings disappearing. Daniel holds me while I'm screaming and thrashing around.

"Callie!" He screams. Black dots start to fill my vision.

One week Later!

I wake up to an empty bed. I look to my side and see Daniel sitting in a chair holding my hand. I bend over and poke his cheek. He stirs before opening his eyes.

"Good morning." He says and hugs me.

"Morning." I reply.

"Wait. Your awake......Your awake!"

"Uhm. Yes. How long was I out for?"

"A week."

"What?"

"You were out for a week, Callie."

I scream and Alia comes in. She looks at me before walking over and hugging me. I hug her back and say "Thank you."

"Your welcome, Callie." Alia says and walks out.

"Hey, Daniel, can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Sure, i guess." He replies.

"Can you get me a huge tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream? Pretty Please?" I say fluttering my eyes at him.