Chapter 5

I wake up to find Daniel's arm wrapped around my waist. I move his arm and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair up into a messy braid. I grab one of Daniel's shirts and slip it on. I walk back into the bedroom and sit on top of him and it looks like I'm straddling him. I gently put my lips on his and kiss him. I pull away and start kissing all over his face. He groans and opens his eyes while placing his hands on my waist.

"Best good morning ever." He says and kisses me softly. I giggle and get off of him.

"Can I make breakfast?" I say quietly but hopefully.

"Sure, why not?" He replies and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to the kitchen and there's a girl sitting at the bar.

"Oh. Sorry Luna." the girl says and begins to clean up.

"It's fine. I'm Callie and you are?" I ask.

"I'm Alia." she says.

"Would you like to stay? I'm going to make breakfast!"

"Sure, I guess."

I look over to Daniel to see him smiling. I look in the fridge and see bacon. I pull the bacon out and pull out the eggs. I make Daniel 3 eggs and also make Alia 3 eggs. I make myself one egg. Then, I start making the bacon. I make a total of 14 pieces of bacon. I give Alia and Daniel each 6 pieces and hand them their plates, I grab my plate and we eat in silence.

"I'll clean the dishes." Alia said, I thanked her and followed Daniel to his office. He sits in the desk chair as I shift into my fox form and lay on his lap. I fall alseep in a few minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what Damien gave me!" I say and show Mommy the rose in my hair.

"That's very nice of him. Now go get him and come inside." Mommy said and I run to Damien. We walk together hand in hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Hey wake up. Why are you crying?" Daniel asks.

"I-I remember-r h-having a-a brother-er. H-His n-name is Damien-n." I say sobbing.

"Do you know where he is?"

"No.........."

Okay. So I'm changing the name of Callie's Mate. Her mate's new name is Daniel. Btw, The pic at the top is Callie's Wolf form. Yes, Callie's wolf form is a Dire Wolf.

Love you guys~

-Sally

*Edited*