Chapter 1

(A/N This book is going to be in Callie's POV)

I scraped at the dent I had made again.

'This is useless! We'll never get out of here!' My fox, Lilly, said to me

'Yes we will! Mate will find us!' My wolf, Jaylene, replied bravely.

'Shush! Here they come!' I reply getting up. I move to the corner of the small room I'm in and sit down facing  the corner. The scientist come in and push me down. They inject another syringe into me and I feel myself grow wings. Let me tell you, it hurt a ton.

'Do not be afraid, Callie. I am here to help you.' An angelic voice said to me. The scientists leave and I go over to the dent in the wall. I scrap at it more and the stone falls down revealing a passage. I crawl through the passage and I start to see a bright light. I crawl to it and punch the vent open. I stand up and look around. 'Where am I?' I ask to Lilly, Jaylene, and the angelic voice.

'You are outside Callie! Run! Before they find out we are gone!' Lilly and Jaylene say to me. I let Lilly take over and she shifts into our fox form. We run for a long time until we get tackled by an unknown person.

"Shift." They say and I do so. I look up at them and see a girl. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were a girl! Here put these on." She says and hands me some clothes. I slip the clothes on and look around. I see I'm in the middle of a grassy area. "I'm Hailey Flame. But you can call me Hailey or Flame." Hailey said. "Follow me." She started walking and I quickly followed her. She lead me through a house. 'More like mansion!' Lilly commented.

'Haha. Your right, Lilly!' I reply smiling.

"We're here, uhm."

"My name is Callie." I reply softly.

"Oh. Cool name. Well we're here." She knocks on this door and this alluring voice replies saying 'Come in.'

'Oh. My. God! Mate!' Lilly says.

'No! Our other mate isn't here!' Jaylene says sadly.

'We have two mates?!' I reply sighing. I realize that everyone is staring at me so I slowly turn around and walk away. Someone grabs my hand and I feel sparks erupt. I scream and shift into my fox form. The person picks me up and by the power radiating off of him, I can tell he's an alpha. I squirm in his hold. He holds me against his chest and carries me to somewhere.