Chapter 8

Daniel walks up behind me and hugs me from behind. I lean into him.

"I love you so much, Callie." Daniel says. I gasp before looking down and shifting my feet.

"I-I love....you...too." I say softly. Daniel hugs me before taking my hand and dragging me to a store.

*Three Hours Later*

I walk to the car with Daniel in tow. Daniel holds 4 bags on his right arm and another 4 bags on his left arm. I turn around and see him smiling at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He replies and puts the bags in the back. I get in the passenger seat and he gets in on the driver's side. He starts the car and in five minutes we're back at the house. I grab the bags from the back and run to his room to find it all decorated with black & red. I gasp.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" Daniel asks sadly.

"No! I love it!" I say and hug him. He hugs me back and walks into the bathroom. I take this time and strip myself before shifting into my wolf. As I shift I feel my back hit the ceiling.

'Ah. I forgot that I was the rare dire wolf.' I say to Jaylene.

'Hehe. Shift to your fox and jump out the window then shift to us!' Jaylene replies. I shift and jump out the window as Daniel comes out of the bathroom. I land on the ground and shift back to my wolf.

After a few seconds, I open my eyes to see that I can see above the trees. I look down and see Daniel. I lay down on my stomach and get into a submission stance. He picks up his hand and pets my paw.

"Callie, I didn't know." Daniel says, as he shifts too. I look at his wolf and I'm shocked at what I see. I see a black Dire wolf looking at me. I lick his snout and he purrs in agreement. I run around the house making it shake.

'Callie, I thought I was the only one.' A voice says in my head.

Omg. Does anyone know what a dire wolf is? Yes? No? Well a dire wolf is a ( now extinct ) wolf that lived when the dinosaurs roamed. The dire wolf was bigger than all the other wolves. It could grow to be taller than the tallest tree in the world or to be half the size of the tallest tree in the world. But due to the extinction of the dinosaurs they all went extinct. It's really sad actually. Well don't forget to vote, comment, & share this with your friends!

Love ya guys!

-Sally

*Edited*