Chapter 4

I kiss him back before pulling away for air.

"That girl that kissed you, she said she was your mate." I say sadly.

"She never was and never will be, because I have the best mate in the world!" He says and twirls me around. "Now, how about some lunch?"

"Sure." I say and hop onto his back. "Go!" He chuckles before sprinting to the kitchen. When we enter the kitchen he sets me down on the bar stool and starts making something. As I smell the food being cooked I moan, because it smells so good! Daniel tenses up and then continues to make the food.

He sets a plate infront of me and sits down next to me. I pick at the food before taking a small bite. I take a few more bites until I'm full. " I'm full." I say pushing the plate away.

"Please eat some more. You only ate one-third of the plate." He says pleading.

"Fine." I sigh and take two more bites. "There."

"That'll do." He sighs. He picks me up and carries me to a room I've never been in. There was a desk with a computer on it. He sits down at the desk and pulls me onto his lap. I move around to get comfortable and rest my head on his shoulder. I fall asleep in no time.

I'm woker up by being placed gently on a bed. "Mmmm..." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Shh. Go back to sleep, love." Daniel says and I let sleep consume me again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scream and kick while being put into a black van.

"Mommy! Daddy! Help me!" I scream. But no one comes. I scream at the top of my lungs and the person holding me is thrown backwards. I run as fast as my little legs would let me.

Someone grabs me and carries me back to the van. I scream but I get a slap in return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scream and sit up in the bed. I was sweating and breathing really heavily.

"Love, are you alright?" Daniel asks. My eyes are wide and I'm rocking back and forth. He grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. He hugs me and whispers sweet nothings into my ear. I breathe in his scent and it calms me down a ton. I hug him back and slowly fall asleep in his arms. Last thing I hear him say is "I will always protect you, love." before falling asleep

Oh. My. God. So far so good! I'm having so much fun writing this book. When I'm writing it takes my mind off of everything, and I feel so relaxed. Can we get atleast one vote for this chapter?

Love you guys!

-Sally

*Edited*