Merome-Your not alone anymore

[HELL TO FUCKING YES PEOPLE I'M MAKING A MEROME FF ;3 Lol Anyways yeah a lot of people luv Merome I know I do its my OTP Tumblr is like "JUST KISS ALREADY GOD DAMMIT *dies*" XD so yeah lets get started]

Prolauge

{Jerome's POV}

I live alone here in New Jersey. I have a girlfriend, Jasmine

(idk the name I make it up I did, unless it is the name IDK MAN IDK)

And I don't really spend time with her as much as I do recording with Mitch. I feel bad and so I told her to meet me at our favorite restaurant evrey Saturday for 3 weeks at 8.

Today's the day I show Jasmine that I can be a better Boyfriend.

{Jasmine's POV}

I'm sitting here waiting. Its 8:30 and I finally see Jerome come in and run over to where I sit right now.

"Oh hello Jerome" I clearly say with annoyance in my voice.

"Hello Jasmine, Sorry I was late. I was-"

"Recording with Mitch? Talking to Mitch? Playing DOTA with Mitch? Whats the exuse this time Jerome? Because I'm getting tired of them!"

{Jerome's POV}

Jasmine was yell at me for being late again.

I answer her question ".....Well..I was editing Videos-"

"That you did with Mitch. I GET IT JEROME! You spend more time with Mitch than with me! I'm tired of it! YOU STOOD ME UP ON YOUR OWN PLANED DATE!! 3 TIMES NOW!"

"But Jasmine. I said that-"

"No buts Jerome!! It's over, all over!"

"Jasmine"

"LEAVE NOW I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN YOU....YOU STUPID BIG NOSED FREAK!"

That hit me hard in the heart. When I was a kid I was bullied because I had a big nose. They'd call me Elephant Face, Pinocchio, Big Nose. They'd said that I was so ugly that I would never find true love.

"WELL I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY!!" I yell at her while tears well up in my eyes and I run out the door crying and just sprinting home.

[A/N: So? How was the Prologue? I would love feedback on this. I always do! And I hope this ends up being a real good one

I have been Bat and I will see all of you Miners later Bat signing off~]