Chapter 11

[Jerome's POV]

Mitch kept telling me to take the shirt off. He kept saying if nothing is wrong why dont I take it off.  The truth is there is something wrong.  I just dont want to show Mitch.  I dont want him to be mad or upset with me.  But he seems like he already is.  Im just sitting here doing nothing, Mitch shaking my arms and bugging me to take the shirt off.  I decide to give in and take the shirt off.

"Dont be mad at me"

"Jerome, why would I be-" I take off the shirt the rest of the way ".....Jerome"

He pulls me into a quick hug and looks back up at me.

"Jerome why would you cut yourself on the shoulder?"

"Because Mitch....I-I couldnt stand seeing you with someone else. I was selfish and wanted you for myself. I-I dont know what to do. I had so much anger that I could release so i did it on myself for being stupid enough to not tell you sooner.  And-"

he inturupted me with a kiss. I kissed back. There were fireworks evreywhere. It was the best kiss we've ever had. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I hugged his waist.

He pulled away and nuzzled his head next to me neck. We fitted perfectly together, like puzzle peices.

"Why did you do it because of me?"

"I dont know. At first I did it because Jasmine was being a dick to me. And I couldnt take it anymore!  The bullies were right Mitch! They were begining to make me feel like I would die alone! I didnt want that! Never had I wanted this to happen..." I started crying.

I never wanted any of this.

[Mitch's POV]

"Shh...shh....Jerome, its fine. Your fine. We are fine. You have me now and that's all that matters"

I hug him again and wipe away his tears.

"You have me now and that's all that matters" I repeated.

"Mitch?"

"Yes"

"I love you to death"

"As do I Biggums"

We sit there. Our bodies like puzzle peices. Meant for each other. Meant to fit perfectly with the other.

But there's always other peices to this puzzle, that we may or may not have already seen. All we know is that there can be more than one to fit like we do.

"Know this Jerome, our love is as strong as unsweetened black coffee"

he laughs a little and squeezes me into a tight hug. "That it is"

~Time Skip a week cause wth not~

Starting today I can walk around normally. No cast, No boot. Just me and my own two feet. We recorded more vids and some random short v-logs. Were up to date on evreything and have some spare time.

Were sitting inside next to the fireplace. Coco asleep next to it and I'm looking out the frosted over window.  Jerome is in the kitchen making, you guessed it, hot chocolate.

I really love the stuff, as does he. Its funny, once us and the gang were in Montreal and we got hot chocolate for evreyone. And we litterly got melted chocolate in a cup. It was awesome.

Speaking of Montreal.....I have to go back.soon...I dont wanna go back. I love living here, with Jerome, the memories.  Jerome.....

"Mitch, hot chocolates done." he set it down next to me "You ok?"

"I'm fine, I suppose..." I breath out the last part.

"Says somebody who is not, spill it"

"Fiiiiiine, its just that now that I'm all healed up I need to go back home"

"I thought you were home Mitch...." he said with sadness in his voice and sat down next to me

I looked down at my feet "I wish I was....I wish I was so badly. I want to be here with you..." a single tear drop fell from my face into my lap. "I dont want to go. If I dont go by the time this visa is up im probs gonna be like booted out or something"

He hugs me "I dont want you to leave, only if there was another way..."

"There is the green card, but that will take too long. Id have to go to those citizenship clases and shit"

"Mitch?" he pulls me in front if him

"Yes"

"Didnt you live here for like 10 years or something like that?"

".....yes.....what are you getting at Biggums?"

"Im saying you should already have the paperwork for being able to stay in the States"

"I think my parents have that, since they live in Pensilvania"

"We could road trip" he lets go of me

"To cold Biggums...."

he looks down, still ahold of my shoulders "Damn it"

"Sorry Biggums, but I got to go back. Its not my call."

"I know its not, I just wish it was" he pulls his knees up to his chest and grabs ahold of his hot cocoa taking a sip.

I snuggle up to him the best I could. He put his cup and knees back down allowing me to snuggle up to him much better. I lay down in his lap and look up at the Bacca. His eyes meet mine and we blush simontaniaslly. It started to snow. I looked out the window and closed my eyes. Jerome ran his hand through my hair, once again signing me that lullaby

"Hush now my baby
Hush now my love
The angels are watching
From heaven above
They know that I love you
They know that it´s true
I´ll stay here beside you
Whatever you do
When I wake beside you
I feel like I shine
I wish you forever
And ever be mine
A new day tomorrow
When you open your eyes
You let in the sunshine
And all darkness dies"

I really like that song. I always seem to fall asleep to it

[Btw if u wanna know what thats called its litterly called

Lullaby for a sleepy girlfriend

just thought Id better tell you :3 its 1 AM here on a school night. see wat I do for my hobby and you guys? lol night]