Chapter 12

[Jerome's POV]

Mitch had fallen asleep, I always love making him fall asleep. The fact that he actually does and doesnt resisit is amazing. I run my hand throughout his hair, his amazing hair at that. And stare off into the distance, the snow cascasing silently. Its never really snowed this much. But its wonderfull having it do this when Mitch is around, so I can enjoy it with the man i have loved for more than a thousand years and I will love him for a thousand more.

I chuckle, that's a song. One i've heard many times before. I lift Mitch's head up softly and move out from under him. I get up and then pick him up in my arms bridal style. Hes so stressed he passed out.

I take him upstairs to my bedroom and lie him down on my, no, our bed. And brush the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead goodnight.

I go to the door and turn the lights out. Leaving him alone to dream his sweet dreams.

I slip down stairs and call up the guys to record

[Mitch's POV]

I passed out again. I know because evreything is black. I'm way to stressed about this. More than I should I know. But its not my fault. I hope.  My dreams are wild things sometimes. Sometimes their Nightmares, Wild as if im high, or just the best things ever....

My surroundings start to form

[Dream Time :3]

I'm back, way back to when I was living in Montreal right after I moved. I hated these times. Why bring me here? Why now....

Im in a class room, 1 minute till 3.

The bell rang, kids flooded the halls. I heard an alarm from a watch or phone go off

"tick tock 3 o'clock better run better hide" its mine? I reach the doors. My lucky benja bacca dogtag swinging around my neck.

I open the door, but im just slamed shut again..

"Hello Twerp, what are you gonna do when you get home? hmmm Call up your boyfriend? Play your stupid computer games with him? Hm gay boy?" he pushes me against the door. The teachers come out of class and he let's go disappearing into the crowd.

I run out and start to go home by myself like always. At least I remember where home is. I'm grateful or hopefull that bully isn't chasing me. But he found me.

"Gay boy, I wasn't done with you"

I start to run. but I'm eventually cornered in an alley. He throws me on the ground. Kicks me, punches me, makes me want to not be alive.

"Gay boys arnt allowed in my neighborhood" he keeps hitting me

I wince at evrey hit, I feel like screaming in real life. And I felt the pain. Evrey hit felt like I was being hit in real life. Bruiseing, bleeding, coughing, wheezing.

It had all happened, and I feel it.

"Same time tomorrow gay boy" and he left. I'm sitting here practically in and out of conciousness. I finally pass out.

Evreything is black, someone is shaking me. Trying to get me to wake up. I feel soft lips against mine.

And I wake up