Chapter 6

{Jerome's POV}

We confessed....

And he loved me back

We parted for air and he asked

"Does this mean-"

I interupted him "Yeah, yeah it does" I said taking ahold of his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

he smiled and kissed me again. Nothing to special, just a few seconds long. He then sinks back down into the blanket and snuggles up to my chest again.

"Mitch"

"...Yeah Biggums"

"You seem tired, and so am I. Let's head to bed"

"Ok, but first-"he was interupted by my stomach

"We need to eat something" I finished with a smile on my face. And he's just laughing away.

"Ok Biggums"

"Sorry" he says and blush spreads across his face.

"Nothing to be sorry about Biggums" I say and peck his cheek.

he blushes more and just scoots over so I could get up.

I start to go twords the kitchen but Mitch tells me to stop and bring him with

"Biggums its only a few feet away, can't you try to use your crutches?"

"I could, buuuut I wanna be carried around"

I smile and go pick him up again

"Weee!!"

I just giggle a little at that and set him back down at the table and search through my fridge.

"I've got pizza"

"What kind"

"Our favourite, duh"

Hes giggling like a little school girl.

"You sure like to giggle, Mitch"

"You could say that"

I put the pizza in the microwave, and sit by Mitch waitimg for it to ding.

I spaced out 'dreaming' about how our lives will play out together. I do want a faimly but thats something that might just never happen. I'm brought back to reality when Mitch kissed me.

"Biggums you spaced out"

"Oh, um yeah I guess I did"

"Pizza's done"

I look down and see that there's pizza on a plate in front of both of us

"How did you?"

"You said get used to using crutches so I am"

"Ok then, let's eat"

And we dig into our pizza. We always eat pizza. Sometimes its something completely different. But most of the time its pizza.

We finish it and I take the plates and wash them and put them away again.

Mitch yawned and so did I

"Sounds like were both tired" Mitch says between yawns

"Yeah, let's go to bed." I then pick him up and carry him to the bedroom and take his clothes in there as well.

"Here you go Biggums"

"Thanks dood"

I smile and start to remove my shirt, I then notice Mitch is a blushing mad man. So I smirk and take it off real slowly just to mess with him a bit. He's hiding his face behind a pillow just enough to where he can still see me.

I walk over to him and take the pillow from him and smush it against his face. He's laughing and so am I.

"Biggums" he says

"What"

"Why you gotta be so hawt"

"Because I am" I say and hug him from behind.

I start to unbutton his shirt. And I could tell he was blushing. I rest my head on his shoulder and unbutton the shirt all the way and pull it off of him. So were both left with only our jeans on. Still hugging him behind.

"Now put your pajamas on" I say and walk to go put mine on.

"Your such a tease Jerome!"

"Don't worry I know!"

I come back with my Pajama pants on and Mitch is just sitting there still in his jeans.

"Biggums..." I say and go over to him "why are you still in your jeans?"

"Because I'm lazy and it's difficult to get it over this cast"

"Let me help your lazy helpless ass"

"Hey!"

"Joking"

~Time Skip cause I really don't want to have to do that~

"There you go Biggums" I say and peck him on the cheek

"Thanks"

"No Problem" I smile then yawn

"Still tired tho?"

"Still tired tho " I repeat and lay down next to Mitch.

"I'm happy that I'm with you Biggums"

"Me too"

Mitch snuggles up to my chest and hugs my neck and I pull the blankets over us and hug his waist and we both fall asleep in each others arms.