Chapter 15

[huhuhuhuhu]

[Jerome's POV]

its 1 am, Mitch has fallen asleep on me. I pick him up bridal style and carry him to bed. I almost forgot about posting that map vid. I better do that, should be uploades by morning!

I go down stairs and get the vid settled out and hit the button making it render then post. Now to bed because its 1 am and I'm tired

~Time skip a day~

[Mitch's POV]

I noticed Jerome's map video went up and I decided to take a looksie at the comments and shit cause why not right?

One said
DarkLordofMinecraftia:
HORRY SHIAT IT'S CANON

???

Another

BiggumsPlease:
MEROME FOR DAYS!!! GOTTA SHOW TUMBLR THIS!!!!

Wait...What?!?!

Kimdoesminecraft264:
*fangirls* MEROME IS REAL GUYS!!!! IT'S CANON!!!! EVREYONE MUST KNOW!!!

".....Fuck....."

"JEROOOOME!!! HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR NEW VIDS COMMENTS!?!?"

"*runs down stairs No why? *looks at screen* Well then....."

"Should we confess its real or play it off as a joke? It's gonna be hard to play it off Jerome"

"Uhhhh...*sigh* I guess we finally confess..."

"Over what?"

"Video and Twitter. Let's make the V-long now and while we do it we say were posting it on Twitter as well"

"O-Ok..."

"Come on G, its time they know" 

"I guess so" I get up and follow Jerome to where we record. We set up for a vlog and.....tell the truth about the two of us

"What's up doods it me, BajanCanadian here! And I'm with Jerome, my main man Bacca coming at you with a v-log so you all can see our beautiful faces" *chuckles*

"Mitch and I actually have some update things for all of you, just so you know what's up? with Mitch not being in Montreal"

"That is right my beautiful people, I have moved in with Jerome and my important stuff is currently being sent down. Because I live here and there, if that makes any sense at all! And we also have a very, very important topic to talk about.....uhhh...J-Jerome, you wanna take this..."

"Sure Biggums.....Uhhh...Listen guys. Jasmine broke it off a while ago....A-And I have moved on, to better places with a better person....most of you might already be freaking out but for those who arnt-"

I couldn't take it anymore. I interrupted Jerome

"Merome is real!! I, Mitch Hughes, is in love with Jerome Aceti!!" I blurted out and finally kissed Jerome on the cheek with tears of anticipation, fear and joy "Thank you doods for watching. Slap that like button with your forehead if you enjoyed. And I will see you doods later.....Take Care...."