Chapter 10

[Jerome's POV]

Its been 3 weeks since Mitch had his Nightmare. 5 since the acident. He's actually getting his cast off later next week. But im still worried about him and all. Hes my baby, not litterly, but he's all I really got in life besides Team Crafted and the fans.

Oh shit the fans

I only now relized that I had only a few more pre recorded vids left. Mitch is asleep upstairs I suppose I can get some type of recording in.

I pull up Skype and Sky is on. I call him into a face chat and he accepts quickly

"JAYROM"

"Shh"

"Waaaat"

"Mitch is asleep upstairs"

"How is the Canadian?"

"Pretty good, he gets his cast off next week...."

"Why do you seem so upset about that?"

"Because he has to go home, he doesnt live in the US like we do"

"True, anything else you wanna add to that"

I would add that were now a couple but I dont think neither of us is ready

"Nope, Im just low on pre recorded footage and need to get more done so the fans arent waiting on me"

"Ok, what to record...." hes looking at his second desktop "How about you grab Mitch and your extra set of gear and the three of us record?"

"hmmm, We'll see, I'll go grab him" I say and disappear upstairs.

I quietly open the door and see Mitch sleeping. He's adorable when he sleeps. I walk over and brush the hair out  of his face  and kiss his forehead.

he wakes up slowly and rubs his eyes

"What is it Biggums?"

"Sky wants to record if you wanna join."

"Uhhh sure what is it?"

"Didn't ask, come on down anyway"

"Cant , you gotta carry me down" he grinned and held out his arms "Please"

"Ok, since you can't do it on your own"

he smiles and I pick him up bridal style and carry him down stairs in the living room.

"Want me to carry you all the way"

"Nah G"

"Whatever my Biggums says. his wish is my command" I say and drop him on the floor that was covered in pillows, thanks to Cocoa who was sprawled across the couch.

He lands with a grunt

"Now why did you do that?"

" 'Cause you said you didn't want to be carried no more"

"Whatever Biggums, just help me up and please don't drop me again"

"Not a problem for my favorite love"

he blushes "And your only love"

"Only love....right now" I tease

"Aw come on, I-I can't think about that Biggums"

"Sorry Benja" I say and kiss his forehead as I enter my officie, recording room place thing.

I sit Mitch down in a chair and sit in front if the computer and see that the butter lover had fallen asleep.

"Adam....Adam....ADAM"

"WHO WHAT WHERE AHH" he fell back in his chair

"smooth move"

"shud up" he says getting back up his face flushed pink with embarrassment.

"So you got Mitch down here?"

"Yup" I say and move only to see Mitch had fallen asleep again.

"Never mind"

"Well, we can just record some random mini-games later"

"Sounds good G, bye"

"C yea Jerome" he said and stopped the call.

I get up and pick Mitch back up bridal style.I carefully open the door and carry the sleepy Mitch back upstairs. I lie him on the bed and brush the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I hugged him and strangly enough he hugged back.

"I thought you were asleep Biggums"

"I was, but now I'm not"

"Fair enough" I say with a small laugh at the end.

"Lie down with me Biggums"

"Whatever you want" I say

But first I take my shirt off and flick off the light. And then do I lay down next to him.

He turns tword me, smiles and blushes. I smile and blush back pulling him in for another hug and snuggle to keep warm in the cold weather. Even if the heat is on, its still a bit cold.

[Mitch's POV]

Jerome lays down next to me and hug him and run my hands over his shoulders.

"Biggums, why are your shoulders so rough?"

He shifts his weight and looks at me

"No reason Biggums" he says and pulls me into a hug

I squirm out of it and out of bed

"Biggums, get back in bed"

"Not yet, I want to know whats up with your shoulder"

"Nothing is wrong with my shoulder!"

"Thats what you say. Im just making sure" I say and flip the lights on.

Jerome was hiding under the covers. Now if he was Fine wouldnt he be sitting there like normal?

"Biggums if you're fine like you said you were. Why are you hiding?"

I hear nothing and I hop back over to the bed and poke him.

"Jerome, please come out" I beg

The covers move and Jerome emerges from them.  He actually slipped a shirt on under the covers when I wasnt looking.

I sigh "Take it off"

"Mitch im fine"

"Says evrey person who's not, now take it off"

"Mitch-"

"Now"

[A/N: So, my lack of updates and longer chapters is because of school. Like always. But remember if you like what you read.

Vote, Comment, Follow to know when I update :3

I dont really care tho. I make FanFiction as a hobby :)

Bye my Miners <3 ]