Secret Love part 1: (Takishima Kei x Reader)

As you were walking to the greenhouse of Hakusen Academy's Special A group, you spot your rival Takishima Kei on his way as well.
You: Hey Takishima, don't forget our contest later at geometry class okay?

Kei: Of course Miss Rank Two.

You: Takishima! You son of a bi...

*Takishima suddenly kisses your cheek then runs off.*

*Reader's POV*

What is wrong with him!? Oh god I am gonna skin him alive! That arrogant guy.
Why did he kiss me anyway? Does he like me? Oh my goodness...he likes me! Yes! Wait no. He doesn't like me. God what am I thinking. Ugh...i hate being in love with a guy who doesn't even know I love him.

Kei's POV

I finally got to kiss her! Yes! Wait...what if she finds out that I love her? What if she doesn't like me? But i think i saw her blush...ugh! Stop Kei! You can't. She is your best friend. You'll end up losing her if she finds out what you feel.
Guess its back to pretending again...

*Before Geometry

Reader's POV

I wonder where he is? I've reviewed on polygons, area, perimiters, circumferences and that kind of shit to beat him. But I know I never will...I just like to see him everyday...and talk. Even if he keeps on calling me...

Kei: Ni-san!!

Shut up! I am gonna crush you at geometry!

Kei: if you're so confident then let's make it interesting..

What do you mean?

Kei: If I win, you become my girlfriend for a week.

Yeah sure. Wait WHAT???!! No way!!

Kei: Coward.

Am not!

Kei: yes.

No!

Kei: yes.

Fine okay! And if I win...well...well...i...uh...

Kei: what?

Uh...

Kei: WHAT?

I don't know?? You cook food for me for a week?

Kei: deal. ;)

Oh god. I have a feeling this
won't end well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~>_<~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohayo minna so this is the first part of my book which was written by my sister but hey cliffhanger so see you at part 2