Zoo(Tsuji Ryuu x Reader)

Third Person's POV
Ryuu was walking in the zoo admiring all the animals like he usually does. It was his first time being alone in the zoo, no jun and megumi for they were on separate dates, no akira amd tadashi since they went out of town, and no kei and hikari because they both went to study for the exams. He had the day all to himself when he saw a (h/l) (h/c) girl sketching the lion in the cage. He was curious as to why a girl like her would stay in a zoo when most girls usually stay at home or hang out with friends and so he walked towards the direction of the girl and started a conversation..

Ryuu: Hello there *smiles*
Y/N: O-Oh h-hello um... h-how may...uh...I...uh...help you?
Ryuu: Well i was wondering why a girl like you would rather stay in the zoo than just hang out with your friends?
Y/N: Well I find the animals cute and also because all my friends are busy. Im (Y/N) by the way and you are?
Ryuu: Oh im sorry.. My name is Tsuji Ryuu.
Y/N: TSUJI RYUU?! Like the famous top 7 of the S.A of Hakusen academy Tsuji Ryuu?!
Ryuu: Yes that's me. Are you from Hakusen academy too?
Y/N: Yup! *smiles* I find all of you from the S.A as really cool people and you seem nicer than most students.
Ryuu: well its nice to know that not everyone hates us

(Y/N) was shocked that someone would hate the S.A just because they are in a different part of the school than the rest of them. She never said it but she had been crushing on the top 7 student and found his love for animals really adorable. (Y/N) checked the time only to find out that she and Ryuu have been talking for a while and that she must go home before her parents get worried...
Y/N: Ryuu-san i must get going. My parents might get worried about me..
Ryuu: Oh okay. Well then I'll just see you in school then.
Unbeknownst to them this would be the start of their relationship.