Goodbye(Sad!Karino Tadashi x Reader)

A/N. Sorry for disappearing for such a long period of time. School started and stuffs like that so this was requested a long time ago so so sorry
-------------------------------------------------
Tadashi's POV
I went to the hospital today to visit my girlfriend (Y/N). She has been diagnosed with lung cancer and was given 4 months *sigh* this is her last month and the days I have with her are getting shorter and shorter. This is the last week and I intend to spend my remaining time with her creating more good memories. As I reached her room I saw her reading ( favorite book) she looked so focused on reading she didn't even notice me and so I cleared my throat to snap her out of it...

Y/N: Woah! How long have you been there tadashi?

Tadashi: Just a few minutes no big deal *smile*

Y/N: So what do you want to do?

Tadashi: We can just talk and all that if you want?

Y/N: Sure I would love to *smiles* so how is everyone in the S.A?

Tadashi: Everyone is fine. Hikari and Kei are dating, Akira is dating a foreigner, Megumi found a way to sing to us without causing us to go deaf, Jun's improving, and Ryuu still brings animals to school.

Y/N: well how about you?

Tadashi: I-I...
I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer and cried. Cried for she was dying, cried cause i can't help her, cried because i'm about to lose her. All my emotions just poured out. She made me look at her and I saw fear. I realized that in the few months that we've been dating I never told her I love her. But just as I was about to say it my time was up we. I had to leave for visiting hours were up. Today's a thursday its almost up but i'll make sure to tell her how much I truly love her tommorow.

Third Persons POV
While Tadashi was at home practicing hpw he would say to (Y/N) all about his feelings when the phone rang....

Tadashi: Hello this is Tadashi speaking. How may I help you?

D/N: T-Tadashi...

Tadashi: Mr.(D/N), why did you call?

D/N: (Y-Y/N) she's dead. You better come here quick.

As soon as Tadashi heard that he ran. He ran to his bike and drove it as fast as he can just to get there. When he got into the hospital he dashed to (Y/N) room only to find her parents crying for their loss. Tadashi felt so much pain in his heart because he never had the chance to say I love you, or the chance to say goodbye. As he cried he heard the voice of (Y/N) saying 'its alright tadashi. I love you too'.

A/n
Sorry for crappy ending.