~22~

The estate came into view as we drive towards it from Willowvale low density suburbs which is next to the town's main centre from the west side of Raspberg. Our estate is one of the last residential homes in the west. Flowerlife Horticultural Centre is next to us in the south and behind the estate in the west is a forest that stretches a kilometer towards the ridged mountains. In the north there is another estate belonging to Richard Graystone,who owned most of the buildings in town's centre. His estate is much bigger than ours, boasting a thirty- four roomed villa and a large horse stable constituting mainly of the Andalusian horse type and some cross breeds. His grandparents originated from the United Kingdom,and were horse breeders like him.

He is the one who sold us the two horses we own,a male and a female. We are looking forward to have more horses from them. Each time we meet he schooled me on the different ways of keeping horses,horse diseases and their cures. I have also googled the information on the internet,with the aim of learning more. The small stable for our horses is in the western side of the mansion. Its 200 metres away from the helps' cottages that are opposite the mansion. The twenty strand razor wire that surrounded the whole estate is behind the cottages.

Later on, the guards were opening the stainless steel gold coated dual gates at the eastern main entrance. The gates had metal floral designs at the top with gold coated metal vases,which acted as barriers to any eye that tries to peep on the mansion's exterior from the outside. As the guards remotely opened the gates,the huge flower garden was revealed with its statues of different animal types and a big fountain with an elephant statue in the centre, spewing water in the air through its raised solid trunk.

The mansion,flower gardens and the orchard are all inside a durawall,10ft high with a fifteen strand electrical fence inside the durawall. It was erected from the bottom to the top of the durawall. Alarms were set inside the mansion and one in the guard room,to alert the guards if anything or anyone touches or tampered with the fence. There are also surveillance cameras throughout the estate and monitors which shows different sections of the estate in the control room.

We drove through the expansive yard with verdant vegetation all systematically planted, before we parked our cars in the spacious garage. Posh cars were parked systematically in the garage,that includes the long black Limousine,the red and black Buggati Veyron Grant Sport Vitesse,a Ferrari LaFerrari,a Mercedes Benz V6,Hummer,BMW 7-Series and a Toyota Corolla and other cars. Before I hopped out of the truck, I packed the external hard drive in the laptop bag and held the black plastic paper bag with the dead and injured farm workers' mobile phones in my left hand. I didn't trust the local police anymore. So I had finally decided to hand the gadgets over to the injured men themselves at the Medicare hospital in the capital and the deceased farm workers' relatives at the opportune time. Maybe when I come back from the capital to attend their combined funeral service at the Raspberg cemetery situated two hundred metres from the hospital,in the north.

I came out of the car to see Pedro and his wife,Mama Anna,Golden their youngest son and two other house helps,Faye and Maria, descending the steps from the living room coming to greet us. They were all smiling,though Mama Maria's smile was short lived when she was greeting my wife, she then told my wife something that made her yell,'What?'.Something had alarmed her. My heart palpitated as I limped towards the group.

"What has happened?"I asked.
My wife was already heading for the door to the ground floor parlour. I heard her foot steps clicking as they collided with the stairway's steps,heading towards the living room on the upper floor.

"Lesley has a fever,her body temperature was rising by the minute, so I have given her some medication. I left her sleeping on Tangsen's hips."Mama Anna informed me.

"No wonder why my wife has rushed indoors. How are you all?I see you are surprised we have come with guests. This is Melinda Malipa and her sister Melissa, they are friends of ours." I told them.
Melinda was busy yawning, continual standing was draining her remaining strength by the second. She wanted to sleep.
They all answered my greeting in unison and welcomed Melinda and her sister to our home.
"Ok!Let's get in the house,my friends here are so tired they need to bath and rest. Faith,may you please go and prepare one of the guest bedrooms for them. They will be with us for the weekend. Pedro and Golden may you go and carry their bags. They are at the back of my truck."I told them,with a smile on my face.
"Chief!I see you are limping,what happened!" Pedro asked as he prepared himself to walk towards the truck. They all turned to look at me with expectant expressions written all over their faces.
"You didn't hear or see what has happened to me and the lady over there. Its a long story let's all get inside,then you will hear it."I told them. We all got to the stairs that leads us straight to the living room from the garage.