New Friends?

Last night I don't even remember falling asleep, let alone getting in bed. I was so tired last night that I changed and fell asleep, a little while after I fell asleep I woke half way up and heard Justin say 'good night princess, sweet dreams'  and kiss my forehead, then i drifted back off to sleep. I stretched and got out of bed, I walked over to the doors to my balcony and opened them, I walked out on to the balcony and smiled. I could definitely get used to this, New house, new 'brothers', new mom and dad, and a great boyfriend. I looked around I could see the beautiful backyard, which included there horses, my new one is coming soon, there riding space, the outdoor pool and hot tub, there water slide, and everything else that's fun. I walked back in and grabbed some blue plaid shorts and a white and blue Abercrombie shirt. I took a quick shower and got dressed, I added a little bit of eyeliner, and straightened my hair. I was on my way downstairs when Justin was coming out of his room, I smiled. And I noticed he was wearing a blue and white Abercrombie shirt and blue plaid shorts.

I laughed, "Well I see we think alike". He chuckled and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, he gave me a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my hand. As we were walking downstairs , i asked " Baby?, What are we going to do today?", " Well , my friends really want to meet you, and you could go shopping if you want?".I nodded 'yes' and I looked towards the time it was 10:30. "What time are we leaving and is anybody else come with us?". He took a sip of his gatorade, " Around 11 we can leave and no just me, you, and my friends". I clickly toasted a bagel and ate it. I grabbed my wallet and my vans that were white and blue and put them on. I went back downstairs and Justin had the keys in his hand waiting for me. We got in his truck, and we were off to the mall which was about 15 minutes away. When we got there we parked and he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the mall. 

When we walked in we saw a group of 2 girls and 2 guys. We walked towards them, I smiled, they all smiled back and " Hey Adabelle is it? Justin won't stop talking about you!, Well I'm Andrew and this is my girlfriend Eva", she smiled and hugged me. "And I'm Lucas and this my girlfriend  Gianna", She smiled and hugged me too. His friends seemed nice. We all walked towards the food court and got a table, the boys went to get us food and as they walked away, i heard one of them say " Dude, your girlfriend is gorgeous , more then hot!" and Justin said " Back off, she's mine" I looked at the girls to see if they heard and we all started laughing." So Eva and Gianna what do you guys like to do?". Eva responded " Well I like to dance, and play some sports, I also like shopping and artsy stuff". I Smiled " Your exactly like me. " We both laughed and Gianna  said " Pretty much the same stuff except sports, I don't like all that sweaty stuff". We all laughed at her facial expression and the boys came back right after that. We all ate and we all split up it ended up me, Lucas, and Andrew, and Justin with Gianna and Eva. " So guys where do you want to go?", they both shrugged there shoulders " How about Abercrombie?" asked Andrew, and me and Lucas nodded. After watchinghem both try on a  few things I tried on a couple getting some winks and whistles. We each bought a few things and left to find Justin and there girlfriends. We found them walking out of Claire's. Justin with a bored look on his face. I walked over to him and hugged him, " Hey Princess, how were Andrew and Lucas?", "There pretty cool I got some stuff form Abercrombie and I got you an outfit that matched mine". He laughed " Girls, Girls, Girls.". He touched his lips to mine and we walked after his friends with his hand around my waist.

We said goodbye to his friends and got back in his truck to head home, it was already 4, so we figured we could go home and relax outside.

A/N: Hey everybodyy! wassuppp? Lol , So its a new chapter , do you think there really going to be able to relax? Maybe theres a twist maybe not? You'll have to wait and see. Pictures of her outfits and stuff will go up when I find out Im having trouble with it.