Cousins?

They all looked shocked. Justin grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smiled. "So what are your names". They all smiled "I'm  Joe," he looked about Adam's age. The one next to him looked Justin's age. He smiled "I'm Luke, and this is Ty" he said pointing to the similar version of him, sitting next to him. We all started talking until it was time for dinner. I couldn't help but notice most of the boys cousins, staring at me. Along with a group of girls giving me dirty looks. We ate dinner, chatting quietly . After we finished me and Justin and his cousins decided to go get some fresh air. "Hey guys" i said . "Yea?" they all replied. "Who were those girls staring at us and giving us dirty looks most of the night?" They all smirked. Justin spoke up " Those are the girl cousins, they were to shy to come and talk to you, becuase quite frankly none of them are as beautiful as you or have a nice body like you do, no offense Luke and Ty" they both laughed. I blushed, laughing a little. We started walking back inside . "So do you think I should just go up to them and talk to them?" they nodded. "Alright then, I'll see you guys in a few". I walked into the living room and saw 4 girls sitting there. I walked over to them and smiled "Hi I'm Adabelle" They all smiled a little. "Oh hey I'm Tory, this is Sadie, and were Luke and Ty's sisters " I nodded . "And I'm Becky, and I'm Kylie" the other two said. I smiled "So what do you girls like to do?" I smiled trying to make conversation. Sadie spoke first "I love to swim and shop" . I smiled "Me too!". they all laughed. " So we should all hang out sometime? Maybe the nail salon and hair salon?" They all smiled brightly and nodded. We exchanged phone numbers and started talking about some stuff. When Justin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me waist, sending sparks across the bare skin on my side. I smiled, blushing a little. "You forgot to mention you had a boyfriend Ada" they all laughed , i smiled. "How about you guys?" I asked motioning to them. "Me and Sadie do" said Tory. They blushed a little. "I'll have to meet them one day" I smiled. "Well, I would love for Ada to get to know you guys more, but I'm afraid my mom wants us to go take pictures with Grandma and Grandpa". I hugged them and quickly and walked over towards the rest of the family. We took about a million pictures and by that time it was already 11. So we all got into the cars and drove home, I was exhausted. We got home a few minutes later I yanked off my shoes and trudged up the stairs, followed by the boys all exhausted as well.