I'm so tired !

I woke up the next morning becuase of the light shining in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and opened them seeing blue walls. I snuggled a little closer to Justin. Wait what? I turned over to see Justin sound asleep and I was in his room. I had a confused look on my face, oh well. I laid back down and moved closer to Justin. His grip tightening on me. I fell back asleep and woke up later on, becuase justin pulled me a little closer if thats possible. I turned over facing him to see he was awake. We both smiled "Baby, how did I end up in your room? I don't remember". He laughed "You almost like fell asleep walking up the stairs and I was to tired to carry you to your room". I laughed thats why. I looked at the clock it said 4:30. "Oh my god Justin we slept till 4? Layla's going to kill us". he chuckled . "Oh well". I pushed him lightly and got out of bed. I walked down the hall to my room and picked out some clothes to wear. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I walked dwonstairs to living room and sat down on the couch to watch some tv. Nick ran up to me and started watching tv with me. It was cute, we were watching spongebob and he was holding his stomach laughing. We watched the rest of the episode and then he got down and went to play in his room. Then Justin came inside with his friends. I smiled. "Hey guys" they smiled back and sat down on the couch. Justin gave me a quick kiss before sitiing down and pulling me onto his lap. I blushed a little. "So what do you guys wanna do?" they all shrugged. Then Andrew and Lucas raised there eyebrows at Justin. Some guy signal. "How about we go swimming" Justin said. Of course ! They want to see me in a bikini. Oh Justin's going to pay i thought. I stood up and walked up to my room and looked at my options. I picked out a striped red one, like the amercian flag. I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a towel. I walked down the hall to see Justin waiting for me. I kissed his cheek and skipped down the hall towards the door to outside. I looked back and he was just standing there smirking. Then he darted towards me, i ran out side and jumped into the pool, i stayed under until I heard him jump in. I came up for air. I looked around and saw him talking to Luke and Andrew. I swam under water towards him and grabbed both of his legs making him fall underwater. I came up laughing and then he smirked again, i swam as fast i could towards the little cave, him following me. I sat down the edge, both of us out of breath. He swam in between my legs. He pulled my face towards his. His hands were on my thighs. I pulled away moving my lips to his neck. Biting it, then he moaned, i blushed and let out a laugh. "So little Ada think its funny" .He moved his lips to my neck biting and sucking it. I moaned, he smirked against my neck. I opened my legs a little wider and pulled him closer. I pulled his lips back to mine. Wanting more. He ran his toungue along my bottom lip.Our toungues danced together. He was rubbing circles with his thumbs on the inside of my thighs. I kissed him rougher wanting more. then I came back to my senses and pulled away breathless. He put his forehead against mine. "Ada, I'm glad we stopped there, becuase I don't think I would've been able to stop if we went further" I blushed. I put my arms around his neck. He smiled . I coudlnt help but smile when I saw the lovve in his eyes when we were together. We sat in the cave a little while longer beforeswimming over to the water slide and going back to Luke and Andrew. Who winked at us when we swam back over to them. We decided to get out and go eat. I changed quickly and went back downstairs to see dinner ready and almost everybody at the table. I ate and decided to watch some tv with Layla and Jake. Justin was hanging out with his friends in his room. I started getting cold so I ran upstairs to grab a sweater and I heard the boys talking. "Man your girlfriend is hot" Luke said probably a smirk on his face. "Her body is like I dont know, you are so lucky man" I laughed quietly. "She's a great kisser too, huh Justin" Luke said. . "What?" justin sounded worried. Andrew laughed "Dont think we didnt hear you both moan! Who that Justin getting it in !" Justin probably blushed . "Nah guys Ada's not like that all we did was kiss" I smiled , normal guys would've said we had done something. I grabbed my sweater and went downstairs smiling. "Mom you did such a great job of raising the boys" I smiled hugging her. "Thanks Ada that really means a lot to me" We watched some tv together until around 9 and then I went upstairs just as Luke and Andrew were leaving. I waved bye. "Hey baby" he hugged me, I layed my head on his chest. He hugged me tighter. "Baby can you sleep with me tonight?" he nodded and walked to my room. I got in my bed and Justin pulled me up against his toned body. I got comfortable and started to fall asleep. He kissed my forehead and muttered a sleepy "Goodnight love" and then we were both asleep.