Grandparents

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and crashed my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss. He ran his toungue along my bottom lip, wanting acess. When I finally came to my senses, and pulled away. I looked down and realized I was only in my undergarments. Justin smirked.  I tried pushing him towards the door. "C'mon Justin! I need to get dressed!" he grinned and walked out. I locked the door and quickly did my makeup and slipped on my dress and shoes. I added some earrings and a bracelet. I walked into my room and saw no one was there, I felt  relieved . I walked down the hallway into another corridor and then down the main stairs to see moostly everyone sitting in the living room. I smiled and walked over to everyone. They all looked me up and down and their jaws dropped. Most of their eyes were popping out of their heads. I laughed.  Layla stood up . "Well, well Ada, You look so beautiful!" She gave me a quick hug. I smiled. "Well I guess we should get going, Dad's going to meet us there". I nodded and we all made our way outside, I grabbed Jake's Diaper bag to help out Layla, While Justin grabbed Jake and his car seat. Justin leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Princess, you look so gorgeous " I blushed and smiled at the ground. He kissed my cheek and put Jake in the car. I Smiled and got in sitting next to Layla in the front. We drove for about 15 minutes and we arrived at this huge, elegant, looking mansion. I got out and walked over towards Justin, he grabbed my hand and intertwined are fingers. Layla had one of the older boys carry Jake. We walked towards the doors, as they opened . And out walked what I assumed was Layla's mother and father. Nick ran up to them and they smiled and hugged him tightly. All the boys gave them hugs. And then Layla . And then they smiled warmly at me. "Hi,I'm Rita, and this is Jeff. As you probably asummed were their grandparents. And your Adabelle?" I nodded my head " Nice to meet you!" They both hugged me " Dear You are so beautiful". I blushed "Thank you" And we continued talking till we reached the living room, which was huge. I sat down next to Justin and he grabbed my hand and intwertwined our fingers. Then a ton of more people walked in, people resembling, Layla, and the boys. Layla stood up and hugged them all. Layla then grabbed my hand and pulled me over towards her " And this is the loveley Adabelle, but she goes by Ada." They all smiled and introduced themselves. I nodded and excused myself. I went to sit back next to Justin who was talking with the boys and some that resembled him probably his cousins. He smiled " Well speak of the devil, this is my lovely girlfriend Adabelle". I sat next to him and smiled blushing a little.