Perfection 7

Perfection 7⃣💜

Payton's POV

~10:30 AM~

Luna Park, the greatest amusement park in New York. So I've been told. I've lived in New York my entire life yet never been to Luna Park. My friends always bragged about how much fun it is. For the last couple years I convinced myself that I was going to go one day but never had the time. This is finally my chance to go. Saying I was happy to go was an understatement. I was extremely excited.

I grab my phone and walk to the door. Ronnie follows behind me. Re walks with Daniel.

I skip down the porch stairs childishly.

"Excited, are we?"

"Yess." I say in a sing song voice.

"Cause you get to spend the day with me?" Ronnie bites his lip while smiling.

I laugh, "Sure. Sure." I walk to my car since its already in sight. "My car good with y'all?"

They shrugged and I unlocked the doors so we could get in. I took the drivers seat, Daniel and Re took the back seats leaving Ronnie with shot gun. I put my safety belt on. I put the key in the ignition and turned the radio on. Ronnie played with the stations while I backed out the driveway. He stopped at one of my favorite stations. Wop by J-Dash started playing. Usually the radio doesn't play this kind of music.

"I made a little bit of money (I made a little bit of money)
I paid my bills (I paid my bills)
I paid this cover (I paid this cover)
I wont stand still (I wont stand still)
Let me see you

Wop [X7]
Now let me see you
Wop [X18]"

I check the gas meter and I'm running low. I pull into a gas station. "Gas stop. Anyone want anything?" I unbuckle myself and open the door. I stand outside the door.

"Skittles." Re says.

"I'm good." Ronnie says.

"Kit-Kat." Daniel says.

"Alrighty!" I walk towards the door. Just as I'm about to open it the door opens with a guy holding it.

"Thanks Ya's." I always say 'Thank You' when someone holds the door. It's like second nature. Plus I think it's a extremely nice gesture. I also hold the door. Even if there isn't anyone behind me I hold the door open for at least 3 seconds to look back to see if I need to hold the door.

I start looking for a Mountain Dew. Kinda thirsty. ....For Ronnie Oooh! Bwahaha! Whoa! Some days I can't even deal with myself. But that was good one. Oh Peyton, you're so funny. I grab a Mountain Dew and look at the candy look candy section. I bend down to get a better look.

"Need help?" The guy who held the door asked. That was really sketchy. It was just candy. Who needs help finding candy. Dumb question if you ask me.. I was gonna say no but someone beat me to it. I grab the Kit-Kat and Skittles and turn around.

"No, she doesn't." And of course it's Ronnie.

"I know you!" I focus on Ronnie with fake surprise.

"Oh Really?" Ronnie raises an eyebrow.

"Yea! Hey MacaRonnie!" I hug him like I haven't seen him in the longest amount of time. Sweet Jesus he smells good. I pull back and sigh.

"I thought you didn't want anything?" I ask.

"Changed my mind." He looks at the candy section. "Here it is.. Twix." The guy who asked if I need help with the candy left.

"Well alrighty I have to go pay for this stuff now." I walk past him to the counter.

"Hello." The man behind the glass says then rings up the items. "$2.69."

"$20 on..." I look for which pump I'm at.

"6." Ronnie says.

"Yup." I hand the man a $50 dollar bill. He gives me my change and I get the candy and Mountain Dew. I walk towards the door ready to use my skills of getting through doors without using my hands but it was already being held open by the guy from earlier.

"Thank you." I walk to my car with Ronnie behind me and throw the Skittles and Kit-Kat to Daniel.

"You're welcome my babies!" I go to the pump and put the gas in. I get back in.

"What happened to your Twix?" I ask Ronnie while driving off.

"Saw something sweeter." He looks out the window.

~30 minutes later~

"Are we there yet?" Re whines. I was 2.4 seconds away from turning around and molly wopping her. She's been asking this same damn question for ten minutes.

"No Renee, and if you ask again I'm going to beat you." I say slowly. We weren't that far. We were a couple streets away. I pull into the parking complex. We can just walk there now.

We get out and walk about three blocks. I start skipping when Luna Park comes into view. Gotta be careful though, these heels are a tad high.

"Slow down." Ronnie says.

"Grab the wall, wiggle like you tryna make that ass fall off." I finish while continuing to skip carefully.

"Peyton!"

"Yes my dearies." I look back at them.
"It's kinda early, we should go watch a movie or something." Renee suggests.

"Yea it's only 1." Daniel chimes in. Sigh. I really wanted to go right now but I guess it is pretty early.

Re, Ronnie, and Daniel make a right and I follow behind them. I take my phone out remembering I had to text Damon back.

Me: Hey there buddy.
Damon: Peyton. What the actual fuck.
Me: Ummm what do you mean?
Damon: Don't fuck with me. You know exactly what I mean.
Me:🙈😪 I was over Renee's.
Damon: Too busy to tell me?
Me: Uh kinda.
Damon: What were you doing?
Me: Talking.. Playing games..😳
Damon: With?
Me: Re's friends. Gosh Damon.
Damon: Oh. 😐
Me: There's that 'oh' again.
Damon: You know why.
Me: 😒 No I don't.
Damon: All Renee's friends are guys!
Me: So.
Damon: You WERE with guys!
Me: DAMON! Chill out!! ❄
Damon: Are you at the movies?😼

"Payton!" I look up from my phone. Re's face drops. Ronnie and Daniel look confused. All I can do is stare at my best friend, Damon.

Author💜
Read, Comment, & Vote!