Perfection 19

Perfection 1⃣9⃣💜

Payton's POV

~2 PM~

I'm just tired at this point in time, on this planet, in this country, in this state, in this city, in this restaurant, in this stupid ass situation. I don't understand why I can't just take the gift and go on with my day. Boom. Simple as that. And where the fuck did Ronnie just come from. Superman in this bitch? Crank dat Soulja boy? Youuuuu? I also don't understand how he just noticed that I was sitting across from him. Was I really that irrelevant compared to her? Does she outshine me? Nahhh that couldn't be it. Team Sexay!💁 Just a little confidence boost. But really was I?

"Ronnie?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hey Payton." Ronnie says bending down to kiss me. What a delightful kiss it was too. Even though it was a peck it was still luscious. His lips.. Just perfection.

"Heyy Ronnie." I bite my lip.

"Chill out Pay. Damn." Damon says looking salty.

"He's your boyfriend? If he is, my bad. Didn't even know." Now that made me a tad angry. Just because he kissed me doesn't make him my boyfriend. Wow. That sounded bad but oh well. And another thing, why didn't he suspect Damon was my boyfriend. Does Damon not look like my boyfriend type? He should..

"You can still keep it, if you want." Jerome says shrugging with a hint of disappointment on his face. Which really isn't a good look for him. Like his face is too cute for that. Even though Ronnie's face is cuter. He turns around to walk away but is stopped by Ronnie.

"She doesn't want it." Ronnie says.

"Excuse me, but yeah I do." I say agitated.

"You really don't." Damon says.

"It's not like there's a bomb in there! Calm the fuck down." I say throwing my arms up.

"It's not that real. I was just trying to be nice. Now I have to go." With that Jerome walks away to go do his waiter duties.

"See!" I say.

"Like I'm gonna believe him." Damon starts laughing then wipes a tear away from his face.

I roll my eyes. "I don't care. I'm keeping it. It's not even a big deal. It's probably some bomb ass cake in there."

"Or his number." Ronnie says low, but not low enough for us not to catch it. Honestly that was the cutest thing ever.

"It's too heavy to be just a number!" I pick it up.

"Oh well. No need to find out."

"SHUT!" I yell moderately loud.

"Stop yelling, bur I agree with light skin." Damon says.

"You're gonna stop calling me by my skin color." Ronnie says slightly annoyed.

"I'm really not." Damon raises an eyebrow.

"I said Shut!" I hold up my back hand.

"Ronnie?" Someone with a Spanish accent calls from behind Ronnie. Ronnie moves to the side revealing the girl he came in with.

"Hello." I say towards the girl.

"Uhh.. Hi." The girl speaks a tad nervously. She shouldn't be nervous. I'm a really kind person. Like so kind that people are never nervous around me.

"I'm Payton, you are?" I ask the girl politely.

"Yasmin. She's my cousin." Ronnie says. I mentally sigh at the thought of not having competition against her.