Perfection 20

Perfection 2⃣0⃣💜

Payton's POV

~6 PM~

"I thought that's what you said." I tell Ronnie as I sit up and we get off the floor.

"So, is that a yes?" Ronnie smiles while asking his question.

"Nahhh."

"Why not?"

"I'm busy." I shrug and look away trying to hide the smile that's about to form. He doesn't need to know that I'd always make time for him.

"Oh okay." He nods his head in understanding. "Tomorrow then?" He asks.

"Ummmm.. I have a feeling I'm suppose to be doing something.." I run my hand through my hair trying to regain my memory.

Ronnie pauses to think. He walks to the corner near the door. "Fine. I get it."

"You get what?" I ask following him.

Ronnie stops walking and faces me. He has his lip poked out, "You have no love for Daddy."

"What do you mean I don't have love for..." I pause. "Daddy?" I ask holding back a smile but fail. I can't help but smile at Ronnie. The things that come out of his mouth. I can't even sometimes.

Ronnie rests his hands on the lower of my back. I wrap my arms behind him as a reaction from him doing so.

"You prefer Big Daddy?" He leaves kisses on my jaw as he asks.

My breathing becomes uneven as he continues to gently kiss my jawline. I drift away and yet again, I'm lost in the wonderful world of Ronnie. It's such a beautiful world. I need to visit there more often.

"Do you?" He stops kissing my jaw causing me to regain my stability.

"Do I what?" I blink a few times. I don't even remember what he was saying.

"Prefer Big Daddy?" He asks.

I bite my lip before answering him, "Sure."

"Say it." He whispers in my ear.

"You good." I say cockily.

"Am I?" He asks with his awfully sexy smirk. I nod my head in response.

Ronnie brings his face closer to mine and our lips are about a centimeter away from each other's. "How about now?" He asks as moves his hands to my ass.

I instantly close my eyes. "Okay, I like Big Daddy." I breathe out slowly. I just want his lips on mine.

"I don't know if you two know this but it's quite a few children here." A male says. I'm not really paying attention who is speaking I'm just trying get down from this high.

I look over my shoulder and notice its just Ben. He has a quirky smile on his face. As if he knew he were interrupting something.

"We're in the corner for a reason." I roll my eyes irritably.

"I see. But I think you dropped this." Ben hands me my phone.

"Ahh. Thank you! Almost left my baby! What a kind soul you are." I check it for any scratches. None so far. Further inspection when I get home.

"You're welcome." Just as Ben finishes his sentence he leaves through the door with the little girl. Then I notice a car in front the store. A car quite similar to Damon's car.

So that's where he went. That's so nice of him. He finally understands my hate for walking long distances. Even though it wasn't a long walk.

"I should go before he comes in." I say to Ronnie.