Perfection 17

Perfection 1⃣7⃣💜

Payton's POV

~8 AM~

I already know I'm cuddled into Damon. As I said before Damon gives the best hugs so it felt nice all cuddled into him. Plus it's a struggle to resist him when sleeping. He had one arm around my waist as he slept on his back.

"Damon." I look at him. He continues to sleep.

"Damon." I say a little louder. He moves a little.

"Da-Mon." He sighs after I say his name.

"Pay?" He asks covering his eyes with his free hand.

"Yeah."

"Is there a reason you're waking me up?"

"Nahhh."

He uncovers his eyes and stares at me. "So fucking lucky."

I start laughing, "I know right."

"Mhm." He looks up at the sky light lost in thought.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He continues to stare.

"Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"Why you always gotta be difficult."

"Cause."

"Cause what?"

He sighs, "You really wanna know?"

I'm my head I wanna say 'Is that not what I just asked' with a straight face, but that wouldn't help the situation.

"Please."

"Okay so I had this crazy ass dream."

"OOOOH what was it about?"

He starts to smirk, "It was on that tip."

"You nastyyyy." I shake my head.

"You wanted to know." He chuckles.

"I thought something was wrong!" I say trying to defend myself.

"I told you it wasn't."

"I didn't know what to expect!"

"For Real?" He raises an eyebrow. Looking at him I realize the cocky look suits him. I also notice that his eyes are Gawgeous. The perfect color of hazel. And his lips, they're luscious. Not too big but not too small.

"Sorta. But Damon!" Realizing something I should of realized earlier.

"What?" He asks bringing his attention to my face.

"I could of sworn you were wearing a shirt, mister." I look at him as if he just got caught up.

"What?" He asks looking down at his body. He smiles brightly at me, "Shit. I couldn't tell you if I was."

I start laughing. "Why you ly-" I was cut off by my door opening revealing my mom.

Before she could say anything Damon says in child like way, "Morning Moms."

My mom closes her eyes and shakes her head as she laughs. "Good Morning Damon."

"I had a feeling you'd be here. You really need to stay at your home. Do they not love you?" She continues to talk.

Damon laughs and smiles cheekily, "You know you'd miss me too much."

My mom claps her hands as she laughs, "You're funny. Wooh." She wipes a tear from her eye.