Perfection 21

Perfection 2⃣1⃣💜

Payton's POV

~12:15 AM~

I run my hands through his hair as his tongue plays in my mouth. I moan into his mouth as presses himself into me. I literally feel it growing on top of me. He lifts my shirt up until he can't go any further without taking it off. He breaks the kiss. He takes my shirt off and then kisses the top of my boob that isn't covered by my bra. Ronnie then moves down to my navel leaving a trail of kisses. I bite my lip as I moan.

"Baby keep moaning." Ronnie says coming back up to my neck.

I close my eyes and do as I'm told. I lean my head back and let him take over. He continues to kiss my Tatas until he pulls the bra completely off. I start to get nervous. I open my mouth to protest but his lips connect with mine. He runs his hands over my Tatas. His hands are extremely soft and warm.

"If you want me to stop just tell me." Ronnie said licking and sucking my neck.

"Umm." Low key I don't want him to stop but I don't want to get down with the get down. I mean after this, his ding dang will probably be going in my puzzle wuzzle.

"Bae?" He stops and furrows his brows.

I try to avoid eye contact but it doesn't work for long. He gently places his hand under my chin and makes me look at him.

"Do you want me to stop, bae?" Ronnie says looking into my eyes and rubbing my punani through my shorts. I just bite my lip and shake my head no.

He sighs and gets off of me. "So we lie to each other now?"

"Noooo." I lie to him. Wow. Such a horrible person, I am.

"Mhmmm. Then why won't you tell me to stop when you actually want me to stop." He says handing me my bra an my shirt.
I put my bra on and and don't speak to him. I'm not completely sure what to say yet.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him.

"Why?"

I sigh and wait a few seconds before really saying what's on my mind. "For being afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid that if we do it, that I might regret it.." I lower my voice at the end of my sentence.

"You won't regret it. I won't hurt you."

"How do you know? And it's not even about you hurting me. I only met you a few days ago. We aren't even anything. I just can't just give my virginity away."

"That's not how you felt the other night." Ronnie says under his breath. I guess he thought I couldn't hear him, but if we're six inches away of course I can hear pretty well.

"I was tired. I didn't know what I was doing." I get a tad irritated.

"Right. I'm starting to think you really are JUST a tease." Ronnie says looking at me as if he were irritated.

"Are you mad?" I raise my voice and roll my eyes in an angered tone.

"Yes. I really am." He says getting up.

"Whys that? Cause you can't hit it and quit it?" I say watching him through my squinted eyes.

"Exactly why." He says with an attitude.
Gonna need him to roll back that attitude.

He starts walking to my door. Him agreeing with what I just said, which I was hoping was all wrong and that he'd disagree with, hurt like hell.

"Are you leaving?" I ask lowering my voice.