Rest

Marcus' POV

My feet no longer have the strength to carry Cassandra, it is almost noon and I decided to take a stop and have some food.

I set Cassandra down and opened the bag. I grabbed two packs of crackers and a bottle of water and zipped up the bag.

I threw my body onto the glass and stretched my back. I rolled my head from left to right with my eyes closed and stopped at Cassandra's direction, I opened my eyes.

Soundly she sleeps, I scooted forward and touched her cheeks, her lashes fluttered like a bird's feather. I sighed with a slight smile across my face, she's beautiful, she's charming, she's gorgeous... And what else?

She. Is. Possessing me. A girl from heaven, too beautiful to be human.

I brought her body onto mines and pushed her into my chest, I rested my head on her head, and placed my hand on her injured ankle.

"Oh, Cassandra, you will never know how painful, how tortuous for me if I ever lost you from my own hands, you are my dream, my everything." I brushed her hair.

I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you."

And she opened her eyes, she looked at me and slightly smiled. She sat up and yawned. "Where are we going? Your parents' house is gone."

"I'm not sure." I pondered for a quick second, "I have a tent..."

"Okay."

There was no conversations after that, from what we've seen, Cassy and I both realized that the FBI want us dead. Cassy is shaken, and so am I.

I pulled Cassy into my arms while lying in the tent with one thin blanket.

"It's going to be okay, everything will be back to normal, I promise." and I kissed her head, hugged her tighter.

"I'm scared." she whispered.

Cassandra buried her head inside my chest and fell asleep.

While I thought about whether to turn myself in or not.

I landed my hands on Cassandra's breasts, massaging them, she moaned in her sleep. I sighed, I'm standing on a crack between two sinking lands, if I turn myself in, Cassandra will be locked in jail with me, yet if I don't, someday the government will hunt us down, and I want none of that, I want Cassandra to live happily, I want to be with her but of that's what it takes, I'd doe for her. I'd die.

Thanks for reading! Please follow, vote, share, and comment for more!

Authors note:
I have many people private messaging me about updating this book, I will, but do understand that I have to work in real life so I can feed myself, I will update this book as soon as possible when I have time.

Thanks.
-Esfir Titova