Last Sex

''Come with me'' he said, taking me to the empty fields, it was dark. He kissed me with passion, ''I love you, forever. This will be our last time together, but I don't care. I will return after the war'' I cried. ''I promise, I promise'' he hugged me in the dark, crying with me. We laid down and he rolled me over on my back, I gazed into the sky watching haven turning above us, then I turned to look at Marcus's eyes, he slid his warm hands from my neck to my inner thighs, skipping the fabric of my panties, inserted his fingers inside me, I tilted my head backwards.

He clicked his phone, playing Christmas Ghosts by The Raveonettes.

He picked up the speed, hitting that spot, I moaned louder and louder.

"Please stop moaning, you're driving me crazy" he said, half crying.

He climbed up to my body and his tears dripping on my face, kissing me as I unzip his pants, and unbuttoned his shirt. He then undress me.

"Touch me" he whispered. I had nothing to say, I slid my hand from his cheek all the way to the intimate part of him. Then it's his turn, he kissed my lips with passion, I arched my hip against his, he shivered. He licked and kissed my neck, kissing and sucking my breast.

He slid himself inside me, I cried out, and that made him wanted to go harder.

"If you have a baby, name it Marcus junior, if it's a girl, name it what ever you want, Cassandra. And I'll return after the war, I promise, I promise. "

"Don't go" I cried harder, the pain of hearing his last words is more unbearable than the tender pleasure.

"It's gonna be okay" he whispered through kisses.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, I twirled his hair between my fingers, I clutched into his flesh, he moaned. I can feel every part of his solid muscle, straining against my skin a his hip moves faster.

"And remember this, Cassandra," he panted.

"I will always." he sobbed. "love you."

I felt like it is the end of the world, I hold his face to mines, I stared right into his eyes, grayish blue, glass eyes, painted with tears.

"I promise."

Will Marcus return? Please vote and comment.