Waking Up

***
Marcus's POV
When we arrived at my parents honeymoon house, Cassandra was already deeply asleep at the back seats. I sniffed her body, trailing patterns on her pale skin with my lips,  wrapping my arms around her waist and carried her into the house.
I gently put her on the white bed in the master bedroom.

I sighed, I felt so guilty for the things I've done, the only thing I need is love, but I ruined my only dream at the first time I met her.

I scanned my eyes across her body, watching her breasts slowly moving up and down as she breathes, finding myself staring at her angelic body, I shook myself out from the thoughts and sat next to her.

"Cassandra... " I landed my hand on her shoylders

She wiggled her body a bit.

"Hey, wake up, Cassandra. Aren't you hungry or anything? " I asked quietly.

She didn't move after all...
I danced my fingers across her cheeks to her neck, hearing the little moans she made upon the tickles, I shivered.

I pushed myself up and walked toward the kitchen, preparing meals. While doing this, I could even imagine that my parents are around me right now. My mother and father and I would be preparing dinner while playing and joking around, and they would be kissing each other and whispering "I love you" between kisses.

And now I lost them... This house was built by my dad, designed by my dad, and this house, was created with his love for my mom. Without them, this is just a regular house.

I glanced at the direction where the masterbedroom is and continued slicing the zucchinis I took from our garden, preparing the ingredients to make ratatouille.

Cassandra's POV
He didn't know that I hid a razor blade in my back pockets. I'm now struggling between a dark surreal world and reality, I might or might not fall in love him, I hate him, this gorgeous stranger.

One part of me really want to be with him, not just about sex, but making love under the blanket of stars. But on part of me want to leave thus world and join the stars above.

I reached out the razor blade watched it shimmering in my eyes, I wiped my glistening tears and ran the blade across both my wrists. The pain was excruciating, but I followed through anyway because this is the only ticket to leave.