Blind

Cassandra's POV
I opened my mouth and sucked in air, I don't know what to answer.

"I would love to kiss you right now, Cassy..." he whispered with his eyes half opened, and slowly leaned forward to me.

That was when I have made my final choice- to be with him, I pushed myself up and our lips parted, my mind when black, our bodies shut down, and we fell on each other with fierce kisses between us.

I have heard nothing but our breaths and moans, which was like music of pleasures to my ears.

Marcus's POV
We pushed ourselves against the coldness of the grass, we never dared to open our eyes to look at each other nor the moonlit night.

I felt Cassandra's bandaged hands glided across my flesh, I gently grabbed her wrists and bring them to where my intimate are located, she gasped.

"Do it" I whispered.

And she did. She unzipped my pants as I sneak my hand into her panties, and inserted a finger in her puss, her hip made a sudden bump and a loud moan was made upon those pleasures.

I took off Cassandra's pajama dress and she took off mines. That night was dark, and the only things we see, are the curved patterns of our bodies from the moonlight, like dancing snakes, we tangled onto each other for warmth with our complete naked bodies.

And finally, I broke our embrace and rolled her to her back, with myself on top of her, I squeezed my penis inside of her, we moaned. I pushed Cassandra's bandaged wrists carefully and deeper into the grass, her whole body struggled and her beautiful hip wiggled violently against mines.

"I love you... I love you... I love you... I love you... " I talked into her ash brown hair and to her ears, I started humping her slowly as I lean forward to make our stomachs touch.

Our eyes were shut tight, ignoring the stars but enjoying the pleasure upon our skin. I slid my hands to her breasts, gently squeezing them and message them with my palms, and finally and lowered my head and nibbled them, sucking them while I hump her...
My hip moved faster, I picked up my speed and so are the loudness of our groans, I watched Cassy's eyelashes flutters a little and opened, blankly staring right into mines, and a glint came out.

I stopped immediately and pulled out my penis carefully out from her petite body.

"C...Cassy? Was I hurting you? Did I do it too hard?" I asked nervously.

She moved her hand to her pussy and rubbed it. "No" her voice quivered "It just... Feels... Differetmnt than what you did to me in your house... "

"That's because I'm in love with you... I was a monster, a horrible monter, I was a hopeless kid with no love at all, I wished to have one, I begged god for a woman, but when the angels send me you, my dream-come-true, I ruined it in the first place... I'm sorry" I kissed her forehead.

She pushed herself up, naked, and rushed into my naked body, twisting herself deeper and deeper into me, I wrapped my arms in her waist and legs and carried her to the bedroom.